Jobs in London Bookshops 2022/2023 Application Form Portal.
Jobs in London Bookshops: Our Head of Brand, who reports to the Chief Brand Officer, will be in charge of developing and carrying out a brand strategy to maximize the power of the Penguin brand and to guarantee a consistent and compelling experience and expression. The appropriate person will be able to achieve both because brand greatness is the ideal fusion of art and science.
This opportunity will suit someone with a good technical grounding in brand architecture, a strong sense of vision and the experience of helping to grow a brand online.
Communications and influencing skills to build trusted relationships across a complex stakeholder ecosystem will be critical, and entrepreneurialism and creativity will be essential to maximising modest budgets.
The brand houses a number of central areas of specialist expertise which support and work closely with Penguin’s nine publishing houses to connect our books and authors with readers.
The department, made up of around 65 people, includes experts from digital marketing, brand, communications, design, consumer insights, events production and more.
The iconic Penguin brand – the only consumer-facing brand in publishing – sits at the heart of what we do. With the recent rapid growth in online sales, we have an exciting opportunity to leverage the power of our brand to help new and different readers discover our books and champion the causes we care about.
Jobs in London Bookshops
We’ve recently undergone an internal reorganization in our department to help us take advantage of this unique opportunity, which includes building a leading digital marketing team and platform.
|Post Name||Head of Brand|
|Company Name||Penguin Books Limited|
|Expected Salary||GBP 65000 Per Year|
|Address||Work From Home, UK|
- Work with the Chief Brand Officer to shape and deliver Penguin’s master brand strategy
- Working with Audience Insight team, shape and own brand insight programme to ensure all brand work is informed by consumer insight, monitored and tracked to measure impact and ROI
- Work with Chief Brand Officer to own and deliver the brand blueprint to underpin all activity across campaigns, events and owned channels, including brand identity, architecture and guidelines, to ensure a consistent and coherent expression of the Penguin brand
- Work with the Chief Brand Officer to build and deliver a brand programme that widens the upper marketing funnel to deliver engaging, high-converting audiences for performance campaigns
- Deliver the brand blueprint to underpin all activity across campaigns, events and owned channels, including brand identity, architecture and guidelines, to ensure a consistent and coherent expression of the Penguin brand.
- Develop and own a brand marketing plan and calendar identifying and executing against key moments and milestones that address target audience needs
- Support the Chief Brand Officer in embedding our brand purpose across the company
- Own the Penguin brand guidelines and be the first point of contact to the business for any Penguin branded activity
- Jobs in Google Canada
- Craigslist San Diego Jobs
- U.S Dallas Police Recruitment
- 15 Best Library Jobs Near Me With Good Schedule
- Top Part-Time Jobs For Retired Teachers
- KOMATSU Jobs Careers Portal – www.komatsuamerica.com
- Careers After an English Major and Things You Need to Know
- Part Time Work Option in UK for International Students
- Work with the Legal team to protect the Penguin brand and manage brand licensing agreements
- Work with Communications to develop and shape the overarching brand narrative that defines our commercial and social impact
- Develop and implement a partnership strategy that leverages the power of our brand and extends our reach to our readers
- Lead on product development for Penguin Collection, our branded merchandise
- Work with the Events team to raise awareness of the brand with our key audiences
- Partner with and support Brand Manager, Youth Engagement to build a future pipeline of readers by raising awareness of and connection with the Penguin brand
- Work with Chief Brand Officer and Children’s division to define the reader journey that connects Ladybird, Puffin and Penguin and that migrates readers along the brand journey
- Work with Chief Brand Officer to articulate and communicate the business case for the value of the Penguin brand
- Brand strategy experience, including technical expertise such as brand architecture and IP
- Brand marketing campaign development and delivery
- Track record of running successful insight-driven multi-channel brand campaigns
- Creative thinker with the ability to translate vision into action
- Data and insights-driven
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to drive change by the power of influence
- Brand evangelist with a clear and compelling vision who can bring people with you
- Ability to line manage in an empowering and inclusive manner, and to contribute beyond your immediate remit as a
- a key member of the wider Brand department
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by midnight on Sunday 18th September.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Our approach to hybrid working
While our offices are places for you to connect, collaborate and celebrate with colleagues, having flexibility about where you work is just as important for doing your best work and for your wellbeing. So, we don’t have a one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to how we work across Penguin Random House UK.
For this role, there are regular meetings and activities that you will need to attend in person mainly at our offices in Nine Elms. Outside of these moments, you can choose to work remotely.
The exact balance of office to remote working can be discussed with your future manager during the recruitment process. What we can say now is that you won’t need to go into the office five days a week (unless of course, you want to!)
What you can expect from us
Salary: Up to £65,000 dependent on how your skills and experience align to the role, plus bonus and benefits.
Our employees are the heart of our business. We have a range of benefits to reflect our commitment to our employees, some of which are:
- 27 days paid holiday entitlement in year one (plus bank holidays), increasing a day each year up to 30 days
- Medical cover
- Life assurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Generous pension scheme
- Summer working hours (role dependent)
- Volunteering policy and charity matching
- Employee Assistance programme
- Mentoring programme
- Extended gender-neutral parental leave
- Access to books and eBooks across Penguin Random House in the UK
- Each site has trained mental health first aiders
- We plant a tree for every new employee of our business
Our creativity is inspired by different perspectives, so we want our culture to be one of belonging, where everyone feels welcome and where differences are celebrated.
As a Disability Confident Committed organisation, we’re part of the ‘offer an interview’ scheme. This is where disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for the role can opt-in to get to the next recruitment stage. There may be some situations where the volume of applicants means we can’t take all eligible candidates to interview.
Country: United Kingdom
Postal Code: SW11
Job ID: 246481
How to Apply For Jobs in London Bookshops
Kindly follow the application link below to start application process:
If you have any questions concerning Jobs in London Bookshops, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.