Jobs in Google Canada 2022/2023 Application Form Portal.
Jobs in Google Canada: The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability, and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware.
Google Jobs Description
Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions, and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and helping shape the future of businesses of all sizes using technology to connect with customers, employees, and partners.
As a Customer Engineer, you will work with the Sales team to introduce Google Cloud to our customers. You will help prospective and existing customers and partners understand the power of Google Cloud, develop creative cloud solutions and architectures to solve their business challenges, and problem-solve any potential roadblocks.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions, and expertise.
We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
|Post Name||Customer Engineer|
|Expected Salary||CAD 55000 to CAD 60000 Per Year|
|Address||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5H 2G4|
Responsibility for Engineer Jobs in Google Canada:
- Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections, and develop a strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Manage the technical relationship with Google’s customers (e.g., managing product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of additional technical resources).
- Work with customers to demonstrate and prototype Google Cloud product integrations in customer and partner environments.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging in an effort to highlight the Google Cloud Platform value proposition, using techniques that include presentations, product demonstrations, white papers, and requests for information response documents.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other events.
- Job Vacancies in Dubai
- Chicago Restaurant Jobs
- Jobs In Alaska For Mexicans
- Chocolate Factory Jobs In London
- Caregiver Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In UK
- Jobs In Switzerland For Foreigners
- Companies that Sponsor Work Visas in Canada
- Part Time Jobs In Tokyo For Non-Japanese Speakers
- English Speaking Jobs Abroad With Accommodation
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in virtualization or cloud-native architectures in a customer-facing or support role.
- Experience with cloud computing (e.g., cloud market) and delivering technical presentations.
- Experience with analytic warehouse solutions, “Big Data” technologies, real-time streaming, performance, and scalability optimizations.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Technical sales experience in the fields of cloud computing, data, information lifecycle management, and Big Data.
- Experience with developing data warehousing, data lakes, batch, or real-time event processing and exact transform and load (ETL) workflows solutions (e.g., Informatica, Talend, Alooma, SAP, Data Services).
- Knowledge of Linux and an ability to address domain name systems, transmission control protocol, firewalls, proxy servers, load balancing, virtual private network, and virtual private cloud.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that focuses on search engine technology, online advertising, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, artificial intelligence, and consumer electronics.
It has been referred to as the “most powerful company in the world” and one of the world’s most valuable brands due to its market dominance, data collection, and technological advantages in the area of artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Google’s mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
Google’s vision statement is “to provide access to the world’s information in one click.” The company’s nature of business is a direct manifestation of this vision statement.
How to Apply For Jobs in Google Canada
Kindly follow the application link below to start application process:
Information About Google Jobs Application Process
Google is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. To learn more about COVID vaccination requirements for US Google workplaces, read our Vaccination Entry Policy.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
If you have any questions concerning Jobs in Google Canada, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.