Jobs in Canada for US Citizens 2022/2023 Application Form Portal.
Jobs in Canada for US Citizens: At Rosewood, Relationship Hospitality is in our genes – a natural desire to deliver meaningful and heartfelt experiences. “It’s a calling” that we work instinctively and from the heart to master and elevate our craft.
Together, we push the boundaries to impart magic into the everyday experiences with our guests, our colleagues, and our community to make it our purpose to build long-lasting, genuine relationships. Here, we do what we were born to do.
The Front Desk agent will be responsible for the Front Desk Agent playing a key role in consistently offering an engaging level of warm and genuine hospitality to our guests.
Reporting directly to the Front Office Management Team, the Front Desk Agent is responsible for providing efficient and extraordinary guest arrival and departure processes, as well as acting as a resourceful host who possesses a natural talent for intuitively attending to guest needs and expectations.
Jobs in Canada for US Citizens Application
|Post Name||Front Desk Agent|
|Company Name||Rosewood Hotels & Resorts|
|Expected Salary||CAD 17 to CAD 19 Per Hour|
|Address||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada V6E 3T5|
Responsibility for Front Desk Agent Jobs Available in Vancouver:
- Perform a seamless arrival process, collecting & confirming pertinent guest information and ensuring all requests and inquiries are promptly addressed.
- Perform a faultless departure process, settling final accounts, offering your personal assistance on future reservations, taking immediate ownership of any concerns, and leaving a final impression that instills within the guest an eagerness to return.
- Communicate pertinent guest information and requests to the appropriate department for immediate action.
- Act as a knowledgeable hotel ambassador, responding to guest inquiries with ease & finesse.
- Maintain complete knowledge of all aspects of the hotel, including, but not limited to, features and services provided and their hours of operation, room types, layout, and location, as well as daily group/VIP activities.
- Obtain an assigned cash bank daily and maintain constant accuracy of contracted monies, keeping the cash bank secured at all times.
- Immediately take ownership of all guest issues as they arise, documenting and following through to their full resolution.
- Play a supporting role in accepting reservations inquiries during periods of high volume in the Reservations Department.
- Perform additional duties, as assigned.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
- Craigslist San Diego Jobs
- Find Starbucks Jobs Near You
- Jobs for College Students with Little or No Experience
- Farm Jobs In The UK With Free Visa Sponsorship Application Form.
- Chef Jobs In Canada With Visa Sponsorship Urgently Needed
- Caregiver Jobs in USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
- Health Care Assistant in the UK with VISA Sponsorship
Skills for Jobs in Vancouver for 12th Pass Indians:
- Exceptional organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must be self-directed, motivated, and demonstrate exceptional customer service, and interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and openly in all interactions (verbal and written).
- Must be able to show initiative in job performance, including anticipating what needs to be done before it becomes a necessity.
- Demonstrated ability to work with maximum accuracy, efficiency, and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Opera Property Management System, and concierge.
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule to meet the business needs of a 24/7 hotel environment, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Must be able to exert physical effort in transporting 50 pounds, endure various physical movements throughout the work areas, reach up and down, remain stationary at times throughout work periods, and satisfactorily communicate with guests and co-workers to their understanding.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
- Competitive Salary & Benefits.
- We encourage personal and professional growth. Continue the Rosewood Journey through global talent development opportunities..
Following its debut in the Roaring ’20s, the legendary Hotel Georgia came to be known as Vancouver’s most historic and elegant retreat. When it first welcomed guests in 1927, the hotel brought unheard-of luxuries to the young city of Vancouver and Canada’s West Coast. And it wasn’t just the local society set that made the hotel the heart of Vancouver;
Louis Armstrong, Ginger Rogers, Frank Sinatra, Laurence Olivier, the Rolling Stones, and the Prince of Wales all added to the mystique of this irreplaceable piece of history.
Now unveiled as Rosewood Hotel Georgia, the fully restored Georgian Revival property has returned to its former grandeur with additional elegance afforded by extensive amenities and the impeccable service of Rosewood Hotels & Resorts.
From the painstaking restoration of Old World craftsmanship to the addition of the most luxurious furnishings and latest technology, Rosewood Hotel Georgia offers an unmatched combination of legacy and luxury – a return to the golden age of hotel travel.
How to Apply For Jobs in Canada for US Citizens
Kindly click on “Apply Now” below to start application process:
If you have any questions concerning Jobs in Canada for US Citizens, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.