Jobs In Barcelona 2022/2023 Application Form Portal – How to Apply.
Jobs In Barcelona: There are many Jobs opportunities In Barcelona, Spain, and most of this jobs are for Non-English and English speakers with and without or little experience, we will provide all necessary requirements and how you apply and get the jobs.
Are you searching for jobs in barcelona for english speakers, jobs in barcelona spain, jobs in barcelona für deutsche, jobs in barcelona spain for english speakers, jobs in barcelona spain for us citizens, jobs in barcelona english speaking, jobs in barcelona indeed, jobs in barcelona for students, and jobs in barcelona for us citizens? then this article is for you.
Working in sunny Barcelona is an exciting prospect, although finding jobs in Barcelona, similar to elsewhere in Spain, has been more difficult since the economic crisis.
Top 26,000+ Jobs in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain (1,403 new)
Finding work in Barcelona is not impossible, but it can require time and patience. Although Barcelona is one of the largest international cities in the world, finding a job in Barcelona as an ex-pat can be easier than in other parts of Spain.
One of our newest Fulfillment Centres in the EU, our brand new Catalonian facility will include state-of-the-art infrastructure alongside industry-leading innovation.
Barcelona is expected to create 1,500 permanent jobs within three years, and we’re investing in the future of this vibrant, cosmopolitan metropolis. Browse our full range of vacancies and apply today.
Information About Jobs Barcelona, Spain
It’s a digital and creative city ready to offer a professional career for you. A company or employer must officially hire you first to get a work visa for Barcelona.
They then arrange a work permit on your behalf through the Dirección Provincial de Trabajo, Seguridad Social y Asuntos Sociales.
Once you have a work permit, then you can take the next step and apply for a Spanish work permit to be eligible to work, as Barcelona has a privileged location and is very well communicated.
List Of Available Jobs in Barcelona
The following are jobs in barcelona:
1. Finance Manager
Financial managers are responsible for the financial health of an organization; they create financial reports, direct investment activities, and develop plans for the long-term financial goals of their organization.
As the first finance team member in the Spanish market, you will be responsible for ramping up and managing all relevant Finance processes while closely interacting with the local Operations.
You will lead and grow a small team – which will contribute an integral part to the business’s success; we seek candidates that will bring analytical rigor and a structured and proactive way of working, who enjoy collaborating, and who are dedicated to details while managing competing priorities.
Salary: €50076 per year
- Report to our local leadership team and take ownership of all things month-end close – reconciliations, month-end journals, analysis of budget variances, Group reporting pack
- Develop, lead and grow a small local Finance team through identifying and hiring the right talent and effectively engaging, coaching, and motivating your direct reports
- Responsible for day-to-day financial operations, including managing cash flows, processing supplier invoices, delivering regular and ad hoc reporting, and responding to Finance-related employee queries.
- Maintain a close relationship with our internal and external tax advisors to ensure that local processes, such as VAT returns and employee expense claims, are in line with local regulations
- Responsible for finding and implementing solutions on complex issues (both financial and operational) with a constant mindset of continuous improvement, e.g., day-to-day efficiency gains, internal control improvements and month-end close process, tech/tool enhancements.
- Passion, drive, and fantastic communication skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance and a qualified CA/ACCA/CPA (or equivalent)
- Strong working knowledge of accounting concepts and standards
- 3+ years of experience working in finance and accounting.
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced business and a role that involves hands-on accounting and a broad range of responsibilities
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets and exposure to an ERP system (experience with Oracle Fusion would be advantageous)
- Keen to grow with a fast-growing organization and turn your experience with HelloFresh into a platform for future career growth
- Proactive, ambitious, and assertive: you take ownership of your work and think beyond the scope of a given assignment
- Previous direct team management experience is a plus
- Fluency in Spanish and English
2. Mechanical Engineer (Design & Fabrication)
Mechanical Engineer (Design & Fabrication) is the process of constructing products by combining typically standardized parts using one or more individual techniques.
We are recruiting for a senior mechanical engineer focusing on design and fabrication to join our client in the beautiful city of Barcelona in Spain permanently.
Our client is an exciting start-up focused on capturing high-quality, high-resolution images from the stratosphere. For this role, you must have a minimum of 5+ years’ relevant experience alongside (ideally) an MSc in a related field.
As a Mechanical Engineer, you will be focused on designing and building the next generation of flight vehicles, the mechanical design of current models, and the fabrication of prototypes.
Salary: 2,620 EUR per month
- CAD design
- 3D printing
- CNC machining
- Experience working with composites and lightweight materials
- Heat transfer & structural analysis knowledge.
3. Senior HR Associate
The Senior HR Associate supports business unit clients by providing first-line support for HR issues, concerns, and programs.
This individual is responsible for communicating and responding to basic policy and procedure inquiries, benefits questions, and training matters.
Assists the HR partner team with data analysis, change management and talent management activities, organizational design and compensation initiatives, and management of projects.
Salary: 2,580 EUR per month.
- Nanny Jobs In UK
- Nanny Jobs Abroad For Foreigners
- Private Nanny Jobs London
- Nanny Jobs In UK With Visa Sponsorship
- Jobs In Switzerland For Foreigners
- Jobs In Poland For English Speakers
- Hotel Jobs In Spain For English Speakers
- Babysitting Jobs Washington DC
- Healthcare Jobs In Spain
- Hotel Jobs In Spain For English Speakers
- Provide strong business unit partnership and general administrative support to the HR partner teams and overall HR department and respond to inquiries from associates.
- Process and analyze HR data for reporting purposes such as turnover tracking and headcount analysis.
- Takes initiative to promptly respond to associates’ questions regarding payroll, benefits, etc., and resolves routine problems.
- General HR Administrative tasks include: maintaining employment files and records per company policy and legal regulations.
- Updating personnel transactions in the HRIS system. Provides verifications of employment. Maintain HR paperwork, including processing terminations, transfers, and job title changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent written and verbal Arabic
- Administrative experience, preferably in Human Resources
- Outstanding customer service skills and a sense of urgency in a service environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, problem-solving and decision-making skills, and handling sensitive documentation.
- Strong understanding of HR processes and the ability to apply business rules.
- Strong report-writing/data analysis skills and a solid understanding of HR and employee data.
- Practical research and project management skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; familiarity with HRIS systems preferred.
Skills Individual who understands the necessity for confidentiality and professionalism at all times:
- Outstanding ability to multi-task as well as excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and take the initiative.
- Strong analytical skills and reporting capability.
4. Private Chef, Barcelona, Spain
A Private Chef is a chef hired by different clients and prepares meals in their home kitchens based on their needs and preferences.
About Cozymeal (Private Chefs)
Cozymeal is seeking Private Chefs to fill private chef jobs in Barcelona, Spain; the culinary heritage of Barcelona is a thrilling mix of regional pride, historical tradition, and exciting experimentation.
They can help you find a hungry clientele in the mood for something special; the cozy meal is a world-class culinary experience platform that brings talented chefs with discerning diners.
Our one-of-a-kind online presence serves a foodie community searching for their next great meal, and they earn 22.802 € per month.
- Income potential of up to $8,000/month (some make even more than that!)
- Be your boss and set your schedule
- Reach new customers
- Create and offer your menus
- Event coverage through Cozymeal’s Professional Liability Insurance.
- Based in the Barcelona, Spain
- Professional culinary background
- Experience working as a private chef
- Personable and comfortable with entertaining customers
- Efficient with time management
- Excellent communication skills and ability to provide prompt responses to inquiries.
5. Customer Service Assistant (Spain)
The Customer Service Assistant will be responsible for providing service excellence and supporting department objectives by entering and retrieving data through custom or other software and supporting customer service initiatives.
Salaries: A person working as a Customer Service Assistant in Spain typically earns around 1,210 EUR per month. Salaries range from 630 EUR (lowest) to 1,850 EUR (highest).
- Provides the best: service and support to customers through mediums such as web, email, chat, and fax
- Processes customer orders, quotes, and other information by entering into company systems
- Researches and expedites customer requests
- Supports the local Service & Sales team and provides support for other groups when needed
- Completed professional training or two years prior experience in customer support or equivalent
- Desire and ability to interact directly with customers and carry out correspondences in a professional and courteous manner
- Excellent Spanish and English language skills, written and verbal, another European language would be a plus.
- Good computer and MS Office skills
- Ability to work under deadlines and interact with people at all levels
- Good work in an international, friendly environment
- Competitive payment with good social benefits
- Good development opportunities
- Temporary contract first, to be changed to indefinite contract after six months.
Lists of Other Available Jobs In Barcelona
These are available below:
- Technical Lead
- Etihad Airways Careers
- Data Engineer
- Technical Team Lead
- Senior Product Manager
- Senior Software Engineer
- English Summer Teacher
- Business Development Coordinator
- Associate Professor
- Solution Specialist Native
- Customer Service Manager
- Product Operations
- Business Development
- Partnerships Manager
- Admissions Officer
- Client Solution Manager
- Sr. Procurement Representative
- Grid Integration Engineer
- Elixir Developer
- Host/ Hostess
- English speaking Operations Manager
- Sales Fin Assoc Manager
- Senior People Operations Manager
- Course Instructor
- FS Technical Consultant.
Apply Now For Barcelona Jobs And Careers
Salary for Jobs In Barcelona
A worker’s average wage for Jobs In Spain is worth over € 3,130 (three thousand one hundred and thirty euros) per month or €2,910 per month.
The average salary or wage in Barcelona is 5,700 EUR per month, or the salaries range from 1,140 EUR to 24,200 EUR.
If you have any questions concerning Jobs In Barcelona, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Do well to share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.