International Finance Corporation Recruitment: International Finance Corporation is seeking applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates.
International Finance Corporation Recruitment
The International Finance Corporation is an international financial institution that offers investment, advisory, and asset management services to encourage private-sector development in less developed countries. The IFC is a World Bank Group member headquartered in Washington, D.C. in the United States.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job title: Program Assistant at IFC
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide full administrative and analytical support to the Country Manager.
- Assist Country Manager with meetings, presentations, and events. Tasks could include obtaining briefs upfront from relevant parties, preparing meeting notes in advance, attending the discussions, and preparing minutes.
- Maintain a good knowledge of work programs to ensure timely delivery of tasks.
- Track project timetables, provide feedback, and help with project team coordination.
- Perform integrity due diligence searches and prepare reports.
- Conduct industry/sector research on project-related areas. Participate in fieldwork as and when required.
- Provide quality control by monitoring documents for accuracy, ensuring adherence to the unit and World Bank Group guidelines and procedures, and assisting in editing, formatting, and production of high-quality documents and correspondence.
- Coordinate the Country manager’s calendar/schedule by ensuring there are no conflicts, travel arrangements for the Country Manager, as well as logistics for office events and other high-level missions for the Accra office and sub-region.
- Liaise and build relationships with counterparts in crucial client offices to facilitate the scheduling of meetings.
- Clients include private sector companies and ministries and agencies of Government.
- Build and maintain relationships with counterparts within IFC and the World Bank Group for the benefit of the team.
- Perform assigned simple general administrative, budget, and finance tasks to assist the smooth running of the Accra office and the sub-region.
- Solve non-routine problems and perform ad-hoc duties as required.
- University, polytechnic, or equivalent degree/diploma preferred, with a minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent organizational, administrative, multi-tasking, and time management skills. Proven ability to work promptly and efficiently under pressure and meet tight deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Proactive, willing to go the extra mile, able to take ownership of tasks.
- Maturity and good judgment; absolute integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Good interpersonal skills to interact effectively with a range of internal and external contacts.
- Proven ability to work well in a team-oriented, multi-cultural environment, and function effectively in groups.
- The high degree of resourcefulness, and ability to anticipate and solve problems.
- Ability/willingness to work late/come in early occasionally, as required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of computer applications such as Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Fluency in English is essential; knowledge of French would be an advantage.
World Bank Group Core Competencies
The World Bank Group offers comprehensive benefits, including a retirement plan; medical, life, and disability insurance; and paid leave, including parental leave, as well as reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities.
- MDF West Africa Limited Recruitment
- Aman and Tsalach Recruitment
- University of Ghana Recruitment
- Eni Ghana Recruitment
- Marie Stopes Ghana (MSG) Recruitment
We are proud to be an equal opportunity and inclusive employer with a dedicated and committed workforce and do not discriminate based on gender, gender identity, religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
Learn more about working at the World Bank and IFC, including our values and inspiring stories.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
If you have any questions concerning International Finance Corporation Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.