How to Send WhatsApp Messages Without Typing – Whatsapp has technologized sending messages without typing. You can use your voice to send WhatsApp messages to friends.
- How to send messages without your phone
- How to Transfer WhatsApp Chat From iOS to Android | iPhone | Samsung
How to Convert WhatsApp Voice Message to Text
WhatsApp has made advanced voice recognition support that users have on their Android phones as well as iPhone. You may need to configure some settings before readying WhatsApp to send messages for you, without typing.
This feature can so much be of help at a time when you don’t have physical access to your Android or iOS device but are in its proximity. You can also use voice assistants on your phone to read new WhatsApp messages. It requires additional permissions, though.
Google Assistant introduced the ability to let you send WhatsApp messages by using your voice since 2015. In 2016, Apple also brought Siri to third-party messaging apps that was leveraged by WhatsApp shortly after the official release of iOS 10.
How to send WhatsApp messages without typing on Android
NB: This feature works on thelatest WhatsApp version. You also need to have the latest version of Google Assistant installed on your phone. You can manually check for its updates from Google Play.
- Go to Popular Settings by clicking on your profile photo from the top-right corner on Google Assistant and scroll down to Personal results. Turn on that function.
- Say “Hey Google” or “OK Google” to activate the voice assistant.
- Now, you can say “Send a WhatsApp message to…” with the name of your contact to whom you want to send a WhatsApp message.
- Google Assistant will now ask you to tell the message you wanted to send over WhatsApp. You need to respond with your message in a clear voice.
- You will now just have to say “Okay, send it” to let Google Assistant send your message, without letting you type on the screen.
NB: that Google Assistant may not ask for your approval for sending your message and may send it directly to the contact you already sent a message to. You also need to enable Google Assistant to use without unlocking your phone to get a complete hands-free experience. You can do that by going to Popular Settings > Lock screen.
How to send WhatsApp messages without typing on iOS
The steps needed for you to start sending WhatsApp messages without typing on iOS is listed below. iOS 10.3 and later are the once capable of using this feature.
- Go to Settings > Siri & Search and then turn on Listen for “Hey Siri”.
- Scroll down and tap WhatsApp and then enable Use with Ask Siri to activate Siri integration.
- You can now say “Hey Siri! Send a WhatsApp message to…” followed by the name of your contact you want to message.
- Siri will ask you what you want to send. You can then tell the assistant the message you want to send to the contact.
- Now, a preview will appear on the screen of your iPhone with your message. Siri will also read it for you.
- Siri will ask you if you’re ready to send the message. If you’re fine with the text, you can say “Yes” to send your message to your contact over WhatsApp.
WhatsApp Voice Message to Text
It is important to note that, accessing WhatsApp through your voice commands on the iOS device for the first time, you will be required to allow Siri to access your WhatsApp data. Siri sometimes doesn’t work properly with WhatsApp and gives an error saying, “Sorry, there’s something wrong. Please try again.”
If you have any questions concerning Sending WhatsApp Messages Without Typing, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Do well to share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.