How to Schedule an Email in Gmail via Mobile, Desktop Browser, App | This article will show you a simple step to scheduling your mail in Gmail.
This feature of Gmail lets you select a time and date for when you want to send an email. It is capable of storing up to 100 scheduled mails.
April 2019, was the year Google added email scheduling to Gmail. It gives you access to drafting an email and send it at your chosen date and time in the future. Email scheduling on Gmail is available on both the mobile app and via a desktop browser. It gives you the option to choose a pre-set date and time or enter a custom time at which you want the recipient to get your mail. This can be useful in a variety of situations and only the sender will know that the email has been scheduled.
How to Schedule an Email in Gmail on Desktop Browser
Email scheduling on Gmail is quite straightforward. Read below to see step by step guide on How you can schedule mails to your choice date and time, both on mobile and desktop browser.
How to Schedule an email on Gmail
- Goto gmail.com and log in with your Google account if not already logged in.
- Click on Compose and draft your mail with the recipient’s email ID.
- Now, instead of clicking Send, click on the small drop down arrow next to the send button and select Schedule send.
- You will be shown few pre-set options for the next couple of days. If any of those suits you, simply click on it to select your mail schedule.
- If you want to pick a different date and time from the ones shown as preset, click on Pick date & time instead.
- A calendar where you can select the date for when you want to schedule the mail will pop up. Alternatively, you can enter the date manually, in the text field along with the time.
- Once that is done, click on Schedule send and your email will be scheduled for that date and time being selected.
How to Schedule an Email in Gmail on Mobile
If you have any questions concerning How to Schedule an Email in Gmail, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.