How to Recover Deleted Photos/Videos from Google Photos – How to Recover permanently Deleted Photos and Videos from Google Photos
Google Photos is a storage service for sharing photos/videos. It is developed by Google. It was made known to the public in May 2015 and turned off from Google+, google company’s former social network.
Google Photos is one of the most favorite cloud storage options for backing up your photos and videos, especially for Google Pixel phones and other Android users.
Photos and videos up to 15 GB free storage quota shared across the user’s Google services is made possible, with the exception of current Pixel phones.
Deleted Photos and Videos from Google Photos
If you were looking for the possibility of getting this done; how to recover permanently deleted videos from google photos, how to restore photos from google photos to gallery, how to recover permanently deleted photos from google photos, how to restore backup photos from google photos, how to recover permanently deleted photos from gallery, recover photos from old google account, google photos app, how to recover permanently deleted photos from google photos after 60 days, then you are on the right page.
This platform can be used to document old photos and access them anytime using any device that lets you sign you in to your Google account. Google Photos neatly categorizes photos based on faces, places, time, and several other album options. Even the photos and videos you delete from the Google Photos app are kept in the Trash folder for 60 days before they are erased forever. And it’s possible to recover them before they are gone. However, this is only if the Google Photos Back Up and Sync feature is enabled.
- Netflix | Netflix Account Sign-up | How to Create Netflix Account
- How to Block Paytm Google Pay Phone Pe if You Lose Your Phone
- How to Schedule an Email in Gmail via Mobile, Desktop Browser, App
- Windows 10/11 Exposes Passwords to local users
How to Recover Deleted Photos and Videos from Google Photos
Any user who wants to recover deleted photos and videos, must have to first check if the file is there in their Trash folder on the app. If a deleted photo or video isn’t in Trash, then it can’t be restored.
Users won’t be able to restore a photo if they had moved it to Trash more than 60 days ago, or if they moved it to Trash and then emptied the folder. The photos or videos can’t be restored if it was moved to the Trash folder more than 30 days ago on a device running Android 11 or later and it wasn’t backed up.
The possibility of restoring the file will also not work if the Trash folder was permanently deleted or if the file was permanently deleted from the device’s Gallery app, without backing it up first.
If the photos or videos are still located in the Trash folder of Google Photos, then follow the steps listed below to recover your files using your Android phone or a browser.
To restore a photo or video on Android phone,
To restore a photo or video on Android tablet,
To restore a photo or video on iPhone, or iPad –
- Open the Google Photos app on your mobile.
- Scroll to the bottom, Tap Library, go to the Trash folder.
- Find the photo or video you want to restore.
- Touch and hold the photos or videos.
- Check the bottom of your screen, press the Restore option.
- The photo or video will be moved back to the phone’s Gallery app, Google Photos library, and in the albums.
- On your computer, go to photos.google.com.
- On the left side of the window, click on Trash folder.
- Move your cursor over the photos or videos you want to restore, then click Select.
- At the top right, click Restore. The photo or video will be restored to your Google Photos account and added back into any albums it was initially.
If you have any questions concerning How to Recover Deleted Photos and Videos from Google Photos, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Do well to share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.