How to Find your Lost Phone using Siri | Locate your lost iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac or Apple Watch…see more details below.
This days, individuals lose their mobile devices due to some certain vises in the environment they stay.
Apple has deviced a way of getting back your lost device using Siri.
Apple devices like; smartphone, tablet, smartwatch, laptop, or a music player can be found using Siri. Apple helps users find their iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or Apple Watch using its Find My feature.
How to Find your Lost Apple device using Siri
Apple users can also find their Apple devices using the embedded voice assistant — Siri. However, the lost device must be connected to the Internet for Siri to locate the device instantly. Otherwise, the lost device will only receive the notification once it is connected to the Internet again.
Apple has shared a guide on its support page that helps users find their lost iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and Apple Watch devices. It is also worth noting that finding any device using Siri would require users to link their devices to their iCloud accounts for the functionality to work seamlessly.
How to Find your Lost Phone using Siri | iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac or Apple Watch
Below are the easy steps to guide you on how to use siri to find your lost phone;
NB: This siri works for devices running iOS 14.
Users need to note that they can only be found instantly if the lost device is connected to the Internet using Wi-Fi or cellular data.
- Summon Siri either by the voice command “Hey Siri” or pressing the home button, side button, or the top button.
- Ask Find My ‘X’ (replace the ‘X’ with the lost device’s name such as iPhone or Apple Watch).
- Siri will then show the location of the linked Devices on the map in the Find My app.
- Additionally, Siri will also play a beeping sound on the lost device to make it easier to locate.
If the lost device is offline, Siri will send a command regardless and the notification will be sent to that device once it is back online. However, it is advised that users should register an FIR about the lost device at their nearest police station if they believe that their devices are lost and can’t be found easily.
If you have any questions concerning How to Find your Lost Phone using Siri, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
People search for:
- How to Find your Lost iPhone using Siri
- How to Find your Lost iPad using Siri
- How to Find your Lost iPod touch using Siri
- How to Find your Lost Mac using Siri
- How to Find your Lost Apple Watch using Siri
Do well to share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.