How to Block Paytm Google Pay Phone Pe – This article will show you step by step guide on How to prevent/Block this payment Apps if you lose your phone to avoid losing your money.
Paytm is an acronym for PAY THROUGH MOBILE and it is India’s most loved, largest mobile payments and commerce platform. It lets you transfer money instantly to anyone.
Paytm allows you access to log out of all your devices using a few easy steps through the customer care helpline.
Do you want to prevent payments apps from being misused if you lose your phone? With Unified Payments Interface (UPI) in India, services like Paytm, Google Pay, Phone Pe, and others have become something of a necessity. Most users have at least one payment app on their phones linked with UPI.
UPI offers a secure and simple way to make payments or transfer money to a person, but if someone has admittance to your phone they could use it to transfer money. So what happens if the device that carries all your payment apps gets stolen? In case you lose your phone or it gets stolen, there are steps you can take to block these services from being accessed.
In this article, we have compiled a step-by-step guide on how you can block Paytm, Google Pay, or Phone Pe in case you lose your phone. This will ensure that your UPI account stays safe, no need to worry about money being stolen from your account. [ How to Block Paytm Google Pay Phone Pe ]
RBI – Reserve Bank of India has publicized a circular asking all licensed prepaid payment instruments (PPIs) or mobile wallets such as PhonePe, Paytm, Google Pay and Mobikwik, to be interoperable from FY23.
This means that from April 2022, a mobile wallet user, who is fully inspected and has fulfilled all KYC standards, will be able to send and receive money from various mobile wallets.
The central bank supplemented that for card-based PPIs, this can be proficient through card network interoperability and for e-wallets via the UPI (Unified Payments Interface).
PPI for Mass Transit Systems (PPI-MTS) will remain exempted from interoperability but GIFT PPI issuers have the choice to offer interoperability, the Reserve Bank of India said in its circular.
See Also: How to Stop Unknown Users From Adding You to WhatsApp Groups
How to block Paytm account
- Call Paytm Payments Bank helpline number 01204456456.
- Select the option for lost phone.
- Choose the option to enter a different number and enter your lost phone number.
- Then choose to log out from all devices.
- Next, head to Paytm website and scroll down to select 24×7 Help.
- Select Report a Fraud and click on any category.
- Next, click on any issue and then on the ‘Message Us button’ at the bottom.
A summit of proof of account ownership which can be debit/ credit card statement showing Paytm account transactions, a confirmation email or SMS for a Paytm account transaction, proof of phone number ownership, or police complaint proof against lost or stolen phone is next to do.
Once done, Paytm will validate and block your account, after which you will receive a confirmation message. [ How to Block Paytm Google Pay Phone Pe ]
How to block Google Pay Account
What is Google Pay? This is a digital wallet platform and online payment system developed by Google to power in-app, online, and in-person contactless purchases on mobile devices, enabling users to make payments with Android phones, tablets, or watches. [ How to Block Paytm Google Pay Phone Pe ]
The new Google Pay is a safe, simple, and helpful way to pay and manage your money.
Steps on How to Block Google Pay Account
- You can call Google Pay helpline number 18004190157
- Choose preferred language.
- Select the right option for other issues.
- Select the option to talk to a specialist who should help you block your Google Play account. Alternatively, Android users can remote wipe their data so that no one can access your Google account from the phone, and hence the Google Pay app.
- iOS users can do the same by erasing their data remotely.
How to block Phone Pe account
For those that are not familiar with Phone Pe; it is a payments app that allows you to use BHIM UPI (Bharat Interface for Money is a payment app that lets you make simple, easy and quick transactions using Unified Payments Interface), your credit card and debit card or wallet to recharge your mobile phone, pay all your utility bills. [ How to Block Paytm Google Pay Phone Pe ]
Steps on How to block Phone Pe account
- Call 08068727374 or 02268727374 helplines.
- Select preferred language, you will be then asked if you wish to report a problem with your Phone Pe account, press the appropriate number.
- Input the registered number and you will be sent an OTP for confirmation.
- Next, select the option for not having received OTP.
- An option for report loss of SIM or device will be given, select it.
- You will then be connected with a representative who should help you block your Phone Pe account after getting some details like phone number, email ID, last payment, value of last transaction, etc.
If you have any questions concerning How to Block Paytm, Google Pay, Phone Pe on lose of Phone, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.