Table of Contents
Hotel Jobs In Poland For Foreigners 2023/2024 Application Form Portal – Apply Now.
Hotel Jobs In Poland For Foreigners: For foreigners to get hotel jobs or any job, you must have a work permit (take note that there are different work permits) and residence permits. All other information is highlighted below.
Are you searching for hotel career jobs in poland for foreigners, can foreigners work in poland, salary in poland for foreigners, hotel jobs in poland for indian, hotel jobs in poland for foreigners, Hotel jobs in poland for english speakers, Free visa and air ticket jobs in poland, Hotel jobs in poland salary, Hotel and restaurant jobs in poland, Poland hotel jobs vacancy, Hotel jobs in warsaw poland, Waitress jobs in poland, and Restaurant jobs in warsaw poland? then this article is for you.
Hotel Jobs In Poland for Foreigners are all authentic and available in this post, with all the processes needed as a foreigner in order to work in Poland alongside their application links.
Hotel jobs In Poland give you a more expansive experience as you join an excellent team, working in a beautiful environment and performing your services while increasing your hospitality manners.
What Is A Work Permit
A work permit is a document that entitles a foreigner to work legally in Poland, provided that the foreigner has a basis of residence enabling them to perform work under regulations.
Types of work permits:
- Type A – obtained in the case of a foreigner who will perform work in Poland based on an agreement with an entity whose seat or place of residence, or a branch, plant, or another form of organized activity is located in Poland.
- Type B – is obtained in the case of a foreigner who will perform work consisting in performing a function in the management board of a legal person entered in the register of entrepreneurs or being a capital company in an organization, or in connection with running the affairs of a limited partnership or limited joint-stock partnership as a general partner, or in connection with granting them a procuration for a total period exceeding six months in consecutive 12 months.
- Type C – obtained in the case of a foreigner who will perform work for a foreign employer and will be posted to the territory of Poland for more than 30 days in a calendar year to a branch or plant of a foreign entity or a related entity.
- Type D – obtained in the case of a foreigner who will perform work for a foreign employer without a branch, establishment, or other forms of organized activity on the territory of Poland and will be posted to the territory of Poland to provide a temporary and occasional service (export service).
- Type E – obtained for a foreigner who will perform work for a foreign employer and is posted to the territory of Poland for more than 30 days within consecutive six months for a purpose other than for the type B, C, D permits.
- Type S – obtained for a foreigner who will perform work in the scope of activities specified in the Regulation of the Minister of Family, Labour and Social Policy of December 8, 201
Work in Poland as a Foreigner Without a Work Permit
A foreigner can work in Poland without a work permit.
The following conditions must abound for a foreigner to work in Poland without a work permit.
- If he has the status of a family member of an EU/EEA/Switzerland citizen
- A recipient of international protection in Poland (has the status of a refugee, or is a recipient of subsidiary protection)
- Permanent residence permit in the Republic of Poland,
- Residence permit for EU long-term residents in the Republic of Poland
- Has a residence permit for humanitarian reasons
- Has a permit for a tolerated stay in the Republic of Poland
- Is a spouse of a Polish citizen with a temporary residence permit on the territory of the Republic of Poland given as a result of marriage
- Has a temporary residence permit in order to join the family
- Permit for residence in order to receive higher education
- Has a valid Pole Card,
- Is a graduate from a Polish upper-secondary school, full-time studies or full-time doctoral courses at Polish universities/colleges
- Nanny Jobs Abroad For Foreigners
- Nanny Jobs In UK With Visa Sponsorship
- Unskilled Jobs In Germany For Foreigners
- Chef Jobs In Canada With Visa Sponsorship
- Online Jobs In Germany For English Speakers
- Nanny Jobs In UK Application Form Portal
- English Speaking Jobs In Germany For Foreigners
List of Available Hotel Jobs In Foreigners
– Hilton Hotels & Resorts
The Hilton Hotel & Resorts has vacancies for foreigners to
1. A Sales Manager
A Sales Manager is needed at this hotel, and roles include analyses of local market trends and competitor activity to recommend strategies that keep the hotel a leader in the marketplace through the development of future and repeat business.
2. Food and Beverage Supervisor
A Food and Beverage Supervisor is needed in order to be responsible for supervising operations of Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while working with the team to ensure departmental targets are met.
3. Floor Supervisor
As a Floor Supervisor, you are responsible for supervising room attendants to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
A Floor Supervisor will also be required to assist the head housekeeper and monitor standards. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards
4. Assistant Executive Housekeepers
Assistant Executive Housekeeper, you will be responsible for assisting with overseeing housekeeping operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
An Assistant Executive Housekeeper will also be required to assist the Executive Housekeeper/Housekeeping Manager and monitor standards.
As Receptionist, you will provide reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required.
A Receptionist contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards.
At Accor, more than 300 types of jobs are the richness of the Group. Receptionist, Chef, Server, Housekeeping Attendant, Customer Relationship Manager, IT Developer or Revenue Manager.
Hence, whatever background or experience, dare to bring your talent and passion to Accor and design the hotel’s hospitality and make the world a more welcoming place. They currently seek the following hotel jobs;
- Front Office Agent
- Senior Barman
- Full-Time Steward/Dishwasher
- Hotel Manager
Salary Of A Hotel Worker In Poland
Poland’s average hotel worker’s gross salary is 68 981 zł or an equivalent hourly rate of 33 zł. In addition, they earn an average bonus of 1 476 zł.
If you have any questions concerning Hotel Jobs In Poland For Foreigners, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this