H2b Visa Truck Driver Jobs 2022/2023 Application Form Portal.
H2b Visa Truck Driver Jobs: For information on the most recent H2b Visa Truck Driver Jobs and how to apply successfully, interested applicants should kindly keep reading the post below for all necessary requirements and application process.
The H-2B visa nonimmigrant program permits employers to hire foreign workers to come temporarily to the United States and perform temporary nonagricultural services or labor on a one-time, seasonal, peak load, or intermittent basis.
To qualify for H-2B nonimmigrant classification, the petitioner must establish that: There are not enough U.S. workers who are able, willing, qualified, and available to do the temporary work. Employing H-2B workers will not adversely affect the wages and working conditions of similarly employed U.S. workers.
Processing an H-2B visa typically takes two to four months, but it could take longer. Premium processing could significantly reduce the total period required to process the H-2B visa petition (it can be ready within 15 days).
The employment must be temporary for a limited period such as a one-time occurrence, seasonal need, a peak load need, or intermittent need. The H-2B program requires the employer to attest to the Department of Labor that it will offer a wage that equals or exceeds the highest of the prevailing wage, applicable Federal minimum wage, the State minimum wage, or local minimum wage to the H-2B nonimmigrant worker for the occupation in the area of intended employment during the entire period of the approved H-2B labor certification. The H-2B program also establishes certain recruitment and displacement standards to protect similarly employed U.S. workers.
If you are a foreign worker hoping to work as a truck driver in the US, you may be served best by applying for an H-2B Visa. This is the best visa option for truck drivers.
- Truck Driver Jobs In Canada
- Truck Driver Jobs In Edmonton
- Truck Driver Jobs Winnipeg Kijiji
- Highest Paying Trucking Jobs In Ontario
- Class 1 Driver Jobs In Edmonton
- Civil Engineering Jobs with Visa Sponsorship UK
- Truck Driver Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
- Truck Driver Jobs in Winnipeg No Experience
- Driving Jobs In Canada For Foreigners
H-2B Visa Program. The best solution for transportation employers and truck drivers is the H-2B nonimmigrant visa program. This popular program allows U.S. employers to fill full-time, temporary, non-agricultural positions with workers from more than 80 eligible foreign countries.
Truck drivers employed by trucking companies enjoy a full range of standard benefits such as health, dental, vision, and life insurance, just like other workers. With most trucking companies, these benefits are also offered for your family and can be found in various forms such as Medicaid and CHIP.
H2b Visa Required Documents Needed
Workers who will be sourced from outside the US need to visit the US embassy in their respective country and submit the form along with documents.
- DS-156, the application form for Non-immigrant Visa.
- DS-157, supplemental Non-immigrant visa application (for males between the ages of 16 and 45).
- Passport-size photographs.
- Notice of approval for H-2B Visa or Form I-129.
- Proof that you’ll be leaving the US as soon as your H-2B visa expires like an apartment lease agreement or deed to a house.
- Filing fees.
H2b Visa Requirements
- You must be a citizen of one of the eligible countries as designated by the Secretary of State for the H2B Visa Program.
- Your sponsor (employer) must be US-based with labor certification.
- You must have the basic qualifications for the non-agricultural job you want to do.
- There must be no qualifying and willing U.S. workers to fill the position.
- You must have ties to your home country to show that you will return home when your visa expires.
Benefits Of H2b Visa.
- Work in the United States and receive all employee benefits.
- Bring your dependents to the United States with you.
- Travel freely in and out of the United States so long as the visa is valid.
- Get new jobs with proof of job offer and approved petition.
The list below states the steps on how to apply for a H2b Visa Truck Driver Jobs;
- When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
- You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
- Review the job advertisement and role description.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
- Select the ‘Apply Online button.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
- Check your junk or spam folders if you don’t receive a confirmation email.
If you have any questions concerning H2b Visa Truck Driver Jobs, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.