Golden Africa Ghana Recruitment: Golden Africa Ghana Recruitment 2022 invites applications from interested and adequately qualified candidates.
Golden Africa Ghana Recruitment
Golden Africa Ghana is a focusing company in the manufacturing of quality Soap & Detergents in Ghana. Registered as a limited liability company in December 2018, Golden Africa aims to add value to the general community and environment through the brands we produce.
we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Chemist
|Company||Golden Africa Ghana|
|Position||Quality Control Chemist|
- Analyzing raw materials, packaging, and finished goods to ensure that they meet specifications.
- Inspecting products for defects before they reach the market to ensure quality standards are met.
- Conducting tests to ensure that products meet GSA and FDA standards.
- Monitoring production processes to ensure that they are running according to a quality standard.
- Performing analyses of samples to ensure that they meet specific standards or specifications.
- Reporting any defects found during inspections to supervisors for follow-up.
- Make a daily report of the outcome of quality analysis.
- Inspect line readiness after the changeover.
- Preparation of chemical solutions required for analysis.
- Material Competence
- Ability to organize, plan, prioritize, control & monitor.
- Ability to lead and supervise a team.
- Posse critical thinking skills.
- Ability to conduct a risk assessment.
- Ability to identify safety bottlenecks and offer solutions.
- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials.
- Knowledge of EPA safety requirements.
- Team player.
- Strong adaptability and ability to work with little or no supervision.
- A minimum of 2 years of proven experience in a similar position preferably in a factory.
- A minimum of HND in Science & Industrial Lab Tech, Chemistry, or any related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications preferably in Excel.
- Candidate must live around Tema and its surrounding areas.
- Standard Bank Group Recruitment
- Nathan Associates Recruitment
- Momentum Metropolitan Recruitment
- Ernst and Young Recruitment
- ASA Savings and Loans Ltd Recruitment
How to Apply
All interested applicants should forward their CVs to: email@example.com
for consideration. All CVs sent should reference the Job card number. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Job Card: GAGJ21
Location: Tema, Freezones Enclave
Reports to: Quality Control Supervisor
If you have any questions concerning Golden Africa Ghana Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.