Gold Fields Ghana Recruitment: For Gold Fields Ghana Recruitment 2022, applications are welcomed from interested and adequately qualified applicants.
Gold Fields Ghana Recruitment
Gold Fields Ghana (GFG) is presently the number one gold mining company and largest gold producer in Ghana, with annual production in excess of 935,000 ounces from its two operating mines at Damang and Tarkwa. … The Company’s symbol or totem is very representative of its nature is the head of the lion.
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job Title: Lead, Education, and Skills
WAYS YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE
- Identify issues and trends that affect the quality of secondary education and TVET, as part of the Foundation’s country strategy and program development processes.
- Identify skills and workforce development gaps, issues, and trends relevant to education and economic development during strategy and program development processes.
- Lead on the development of new education and skills programming as part of Young Africa Works Ghana, identifying and engaging with potential implementing partners for country-based Secondary Education/TVET interventions.
- Participate in local Secondary Education/TVET partner coordination working groups, task forces, and other meetings where relevant.
- Lead the Education and Skills team and provide guidance and support to Program Partners, Analysts, and Interns in the achievement of team objectives.
- Manage the current/future Education and Skills program portfolio in Ghana, including ensuring that program objectives are achieved, facilitating partner coordination, reviewing narrative and financial reporting, undertaking regular partner/site visits, and distilling program learning.
- Lead adaptation of the Foundation’s programming and learning related to secondary education and to specific country contexts, leveraging country diagnostics and learning from our portfolio of partners.
- Provide support in the design and delivery of appropriate mechanisms to monitor the effectiveness and impact of education and skills development interventions.
- Provide education and workforce development expertise to support Foundation colleagues’ design and management of programs in Ghana and other priority countries as required.
- Build and maintain relationships with partner organizations, senior government representatives, and other key stakeholders at the country level, in addition to contributing to communities of practice and knowledge sharing at the global level.
Who You Are
- A graduate degree in education, economics, or a youth development-related field is required.
- Minimum 7-10 years of relevant experience leading program interventions with partner organizations/grantees; education sector experience is desirable.
- Strong understanding of issues, challenges, and trends in the design and implementation of TVET programs in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Program development and execution in the non-profit or public sectors with a focus on Secondary Education/ TVET and workforce development training.
- Education and Skills program development and execution focused on low-income youth.
- Demonstrated ability to lead diagnostic and analytic work as well as project design, partner identification, and implementation.
- Experience working with or in partnership with non-profit, private, or public sectors, particularly in a role relating to education and skills development in Africa.
- Experience managing teams.
- Command of quantitative and qualitative education and labor market analysis techniques.
- Excellent project management skills, including multi-stakeholder projects with senior levels of government and the private sector.
- Understanding of the key challenges, opportunities, and players in the education sector, particularly at the secondary level and in TVET.
- Knowledge of skills and workforce development, particularly in agriculture and adjacent sectors, would be an asset.
- Solid experience and knowledge in skills development issues relevant to vulnerable groups (e.g. rural young women, refugee or displaced youth, youth with disabilities, etc.).
- Able to effectively manage and develop a team to achieve strategic objectives.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties and changing priorities.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity to different cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify the Foundation’s values.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
- United States Pharmacopeia Recruitment
- Marie Stopes Ghana Recruitment
- JSI Research and Training Institute Recruitment
- Sarpsolutions Ltd Recruitment
- Nova Vector Limited Recruitment
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
If you have any questions concerning Gold Fields Ghana Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.