Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal.
GNPC Recruitment: Application and guidelines for the Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) Recruitment 2022/2023. Here you may download the free application form, specifications, and instructions for the 2022 Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) recruiting.
For the recruitment drive for the Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) in 2022–2023, applications are being accepted from Ghanaians who meet the necessary qualifications. Anyone who is interested and properly qualified can apply for any of the roles open at Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC).
About Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC)
The corporation was established in 1983 to replace the Petroleum Department which was an agency under the Ministry of Fuel and Power. The department was responsible for the importation of crude oil and petroleum products for the Ghanaian economy. The mandate for oil exploration was held to be the Technical Directorate of the Ministry of Fuel and Power and the Geological Survey Department. The corporation was created to promote the Government of Ghana’s objective of supplying adequate and reliable petroleum for the country and the discovery of crude oil in the country’s territories.
The corporation was established as a state-owned company with the statutory backing of PNDC Laws 64 and 84. The laws mandated the corporation to engage in exploration, production and disposal of petroleum products. The laws also established the legal structure that informed the corporation in contractual agreements between the Government of Ghana and private oil exploration companies. In 1987, the Petroleum Income Tax Law were added to the corporation’s mandate to permit it to tax various petroleum products for consumption. The law was the PNDC Law 188.
- NSPM PLC Recruitment
- Federal Poly Ohodo Recruitment
- Federal University of Technology Babura Recruitment
- Federal Poly Ugep Recruitment
- Kaduna SUBEB Recruitment
- Sokoto State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Cross River State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
The corporation has amongst it functions to promote petroleum exploration activities, to appraise existing petroleum discoveries, to ensure that Ghana benefit the most from the development of the country’s petroleum resources. The corporation promotes the training of Ghanaians in petroleum related activities and ensure environmental protection in all petroleum related activities.
GNPC Recruitment 2022/2023
Who We Are Looking For
In line with our objective to become a stand-alone operator and ultimately a world-class operator, we look forward to recruiting the best talents to join our formidable team.
Our aim is to attract people who:
- Share our vision to aspire to industry leadership
- Believe in our values
- Driven by performance and merit
- The excellent track record for their level of recruitment
Required Positions into GNPC Recruitment
Our recruitment spans over a diverse range of graduates. These include:
- Petroleum Engineers
- Accountants & Finance Professionals
- Human Resource Management & Development Practitioners
- Marketing Officers
- Internal Auditors
- Corporate Affairs Experts
- Financial Analysts
- Supply Chain Management Professionals
- Information and Communication Technologists
- Land economists
- Petro physicists
- Geomatic Engineers
- Subsea engineers
- Production engineers
- Reservoir engineers
- Drilling engineers
- Facilities engineers
- Data analysts
GNPC Recruitment Application Form Portal
All applications should pass through
GNPC Recruitment Scam:
GNPC warns the public to be cautious of any recruitment scam activities. We have been made aware of unauthorized individuals using the Ghana National Petroleum Corporation name and logo in emails and websites in attempt to solicit up-front fees (eg. Application, processing fee) from interested job-seekers.
GNPC wishes to stress that it has not authorised any such email based recruitment or otherwise. We appeal to the public not to respond to such notices.
There are a few quick ways to recognise fraud:
1. GNPC official website pages always include http://www.gnpcghana.com. Any other format is not genuine.
2. Email communication on recruitment from GNPC, if any, would be sent by GNPC officials using only e-mail domains of @gnpcghana.com
3. No money transfers or payments of any kind will EVER be requested from applicants nor by GNPC at any point in the recruitment process should you experience any of the foregoing, please treat the communication as fraudulent and forward it to INFO@GNPCGHANA.COM
Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) Contacts
All applications for jobs to GNPC must be addressed to:
The Recruitment Manager
Ghana National Petroleum Corporation
PMB Petroleum House, Tema, Ghana
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone No: +233 (0) 30 320 6020; +233 (0) 30 320 4654
If you have any questions concerning GNPC Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.