GIZ Ghana Recruitment: For the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) Recruitment 2022, applications are being accepted from interested and eligible people.
GIZ Ghana Recruitment
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH draws on the wealth of regional and technical expertise as well as tried and tested management know-how. As a federal enterprise, we support the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. GIZ offers customized solutions to complex challenges. We offer demand-driven, tailor-made, and effective services for sustainable development in more than 130 countries worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Administrative Specialist
- Sustainable Employment through Agribusiness (AgriBiz) – Works together with the Ministry of Trade and Industry (MITI) and the Ministry of Food and Agriculture (MoFA) to improve the conditions for creating productive employment in the agribusiness sector.
- The Programme strengthens business organizations to better represent the interest of their members and offer professional services.
- AgriBiz supports processing companies in their business development, introducing technology-based solutions.
Scope of role
- Primarily responsible for the preparation and administration of financing and service contracts on the project level.
- As part of the overall AgriBiz Finance & Administration (F&A) Team in Accra, the administrative specialist will be responsible for the procurement and processing of service and financing contracts on the project level.
- Expected to support the F&A Team in Wa and other locations, from time to time as part of the overall AgriBiz program as well as the associated projects.
- Handling project-level procurement for service contracts.
- Preparation and administration of financing and service contracts within the project.
- Ensures that contracts are in accordance with GIZ rules and regulations and supports the project managers to monitor the respective expenditures.
- Controlling for deadlines of contracts and following up on contracts with technical advisors and partners.
- Contact person for contractual partners regarding financial and administrative training with partners and beneficiaries to ensure a successful contract implementation.
- Cross checks vehicle logs, fuel consumption checks, documentation of vehicle condition, repairs, and technical details.
- Follows up on reports by drivers on the condition of vehicles.
- Assigns the driver to their respective schedules.
- Performs other duties and tasks at the request of management.
- University degree in Business Administration or a similar field from a recognized institution.
- A minimum of five (5) years post-qualification in the same or similar role.
- Good communication, writing, and time management skills.
- Very good knowledge of ICT technology, in particular MS Office 365 applications.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a multicultural environment with the ability to quickly grasp complex issues.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Motivated team player with an organized, independent, systematic, proactive, detail- and results-oriented work approach.
- Strong command of the English language (both written and oral) is required.
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed upon with management
- Top 10 High Paying Jobs in Germany
- Caregiver Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In UK
- Unskilled Jobs With Visa Sponsorship USA For Cleaner
- Health Care Assistant in the UK with VISA Sponsorship
- Caregiver Jobs in USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
How to Apply
Interested and suitable internal applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting the Job Code 2022/AgriBiz/10/14 in the subject line. If you do not hear from us two (2) weeks after the deadline, please consider your application unsuccessful.
If you have any questions concerning GIZ Ghana Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.