GBfoods Africa Recruitment: GBfoods Africa Recruitment 2022 invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates.
GBfoods Africa Recruitment
GINO BU of GB foods is a leading FMCG group in West and Central Africa. They are into Trading and Manufacturing of branded food products for the African market. GB foods is present with its daily meal products in Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Russia, CIS Republics, in 30 countries in Africa and the Middle East through prestigious brands as Gallina Blanca, Star, Jumbo, Grand’Italia, and Gino. GBFoods – Africa GINO BU has a turnover of around 300 Million USD. Globally we are at about 1 Billion USD turnover.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategy Manager, Africa
The Strategy Manager for Africa works closely with the Regional Strategy Director and other key stakeholders to shape the long-term strategy of GBfoods Africa and develop initiatives and measures to realize those goals.
- Contribute to the definition of the GBfoods Africa Strategic Plans
- Drive organizational transformation including management of projects and strategic support on key projects
- Work directly with Senior members of the organization, providing advisory and analytical support
- Manage key governance of the company. Board, and management teams
- Responsibility for executive and board-level reporting
You must be passionate about Africa and committed to using your authentic personality, knowledge, skills, and experience to contribute to GBfood’s pursuit of a better Africa narrative.
You will contribute to the success of our fast-growing and sustainable multinational organization which is committed to investing in Africa; while enjoying a differential employee experience.
- Halliburton Recruitment
- International Water Management Institute Recruitment
- AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Recruitment
- World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment
- Olam Ghana Recruitment
- Relevant degree from a reputable business school.
- 3+ years of successful track record of delivering on transformation programs in a lead consultancy group
- Ability to work independently, through being self-led, driven, and curious
- Valuable team player: contributes to the results and enjoys working with others
- Prior experience in defining and implementing strategic initiatives with multidisciplinary teams
- Outstanding communication skills with a clear focus on influencing project key stakeholders
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills combined with solid business judgment.
- Strong project management skills
- Results-oriented, execution drove with strong Business acumen in the FMCG industry
- Aligned to GBfoods Purpose and Values
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
If you have any questions concerning GBfoods Africa Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.