First National Bank Recruitment: For First National Bank Recruitment 2022, applications are being accepted from interested and adequately qualified applicants.
First National Bank Recruitment
First National Bank Omaha is a subsidiary of First National of Nebraska. It is the largest privately-held bank in the United States with $17 billion in assets and 5,000 employees.
We are recruiting, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Analyst
- Company: First National Bank
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
The analyst will be responsible for a portfolio of corporate clients typically concentrated in one or two major industries and with the majority based in Ghana.
- The successful candidate must have a CA, MBA or CFA. Experience should ideally include modeling, assessing and advising on industry and company specific risks;
- Ability to analyse company financial statements and to identify and quantify financial and business risks;
- An interest in and understanding of financial instruments and markets;
- General knowledge of practical economics relating to business, industry and the Ghana macro-economic environment;
- Computer literacy: proficiency in spreadsheet, database and word processing software;
- General understanding of a variety of financial derivative products.
- Standard Bank Group Recruitment
- Nathan Associates Recruitment
- Momentum Metropolitan Recruitment
- Ernst and Young Recruitment
- ASA Savings and Loans Ltd Recruitment
How to Apply for First National Bank Recruitment
interested applicants shuld CLICK HERE to apply
If you have any questions concerning First National Bank Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.