Firmus Advisory Limited Recruitment: Firmus Advisory Limited Recruitment 2022 invites applications from interested and adequately qualified professionals.
Table of Contents
Firmus Advisory Limited Recruitment
Firmus Advisory Limited is a boutique consulting firm specializing in business regulatory compliance, social & market research, and trade development services. It is situated in Accra, Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Lawyer
Job Duties and Tasks:
- Responsible for providing legal advice to the company and all clients in relation to regulatory compliance.
- To serve as Company Secretary representative for all the firm’s company secretarial clients
- Drafting and review of contracts, MOUs, and partnership/collaboration agreements at the firm
- May be requested to represent the company in all legal-related meetings
- Responsible for carrying out Company Secretarial duties for clients in accordance with the Companies Act, 2019 (Act 992, Section 212), such as:
- Preparing all necessary documentation associated with the Board of Directors, and Annual General Meetings (including preparing notices, attending meetings, taking, and preparing minutes) and ensuring meetings follow appropriate procedures.
- Maintain statutory books such as the register of members, directors, secretaries, etc.
- Dealing with Board correspondences, circulating reports, and ensuring decisions made are communicated to all Board members.
- Monitoring changes in the Company laws of Ghana and the regulatory environment and advising on appropriate actions.
- liaising with external regulators and advisors, such as lawyers, and auditors in the performance of company secretarial functions in line with the Companies Act, 2019 (Act 992)
- Ensuring clients remain compliant by completing and filing statutory returns or forms for amendment at the Registrar Generals Department (such as filing of Annual Returns, changes; in directorship, company secretary, auditors, and shareholding, stated capital, office address, etc.
- Generating new business leads through various marketing mediums and handling of referrals assigned.
- Management of inquiries, facilitating and processing client requests.
- Prepares proposals and service quotations as well as monthly reports on activities including new business leads.
- Writing Compliance related articles and partaking in webinars and podcasts.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications.
- Ensures accurate record keeping through proper filing and documentation of client information.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping client’s information confidential
- Accomplish results by performing assigned tasks and targets.
- Other related legal advisory services may be needed by clients or the company.
- Other duties that may be assigned.
LLB/Master of law and a member of the Ghana Bar Association with 3-4 years of experience in a similar position.
- Glovo Ghana Recruitment
- Crowncity Technologies Limited Recruitment
- World Food Programme Recruitment
- Deloitte Ghana Recruitment
- Sightsavers Recruitment
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Proven legal or business regulatory compliance experience
- In-depth knowledge of Company Secretarial Practices
- Adequate knowledge and experience in minutes taking
- Ability to multitask and work effectively under pressure
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Well-organized and result oriented
- Good communication (oral and written) skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer knowledge (Word, Excel, PPT, etc.)
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their Email CVs to: email@example.com
If you have any questions concerning Firmus Advisory Limited Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.