Apply For The 2022/2023 Nigeria Federal Mortgage Loan Application.
Federal Mortgage Loan Application: Are you looking for a housing loan, a loan for home improvements, a loan for construction, a loan for estate development or rent-to-own, a Diaspora NHF mortgage loan, All are covered under the Federal Mortgage Loan Application Form. For people who seek to obtain from the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria, an application form link portal has now been launched (FMBN).
Simply put, a mortgage bank is a financial establishment that focuses on mortgage lending. They are able to use it for both the creation and maintenance of mortgage loans. Mortgage banks provide loans to borrowers using their own funds and either collect fixed-interest installment payments from them or sell the loans to other lenders.
Borrowers for Federal Mortgage Loan may be eligible for a maximum loan of N15 million.
- Mortgage Bank Federal Housing Loan
- Mortgage Bank Home Renovation Loan
- Mortgage Bank Construction Loan
- Mortgage Bank Estate Development Loan
- Mortgage Bank Rent to Own Loan
- Mortgage Bank Diaspora NHF Mortgage Loan
To get/access the above loans, please click here
Requirements For Federal Mortgage Loan Application
- Applicants must be 18 years and above
- Savings account with a registered primary mortgage bank.
- Contribution to the fund for a minimum of six months.
- Proof of regular flow of income.
- Photocopies of other substantiating title documents.
- Survey and site plans.
- A copy of an approved building plan
- Bill of Quantities (if you have one)
- Valuation report prepared by registered surveyors and valuers where applicable.
- Tax clearance certificate for three years.
- Letter of consent to your chosen primary mortgage bank.
- Completed mortgage loan application form.
- Proof of National Housing Fund contribution.
- Pay slips for the previous three months.
- Stafford Loans
- Student Loan Extension
- Citibank Mortgage Loan Review
- Federal Grants For Social Workers
- 3 Reasons to Refinance Your Auto Loan
- Booming Trade Careers that doesn’t Require Student Loans
For a self-employed applicant, a copy of Articles and Memorandum of Association and a copy of Certificate of Incorporation should be submitted.
How to Apply For Federal Mortgage Loan
To apply online, please visit, Official Website
- Institutional borrowers can apply directly to the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria for the loan (FMBN)
- Individuals can only apply through a Primary Mortgage Bank (PMB) of their choice that is fully licensed. However, you cannot apply for the loan directly through FMBN.
- Interested applicants must get the loan applications from the same Primary Mortgage Institution.
- To use the national housing fund facility, you must have registered your principal mortgage institution with FMBN.
- Code to check Federal Mortgage Loan Transaction
- The USSD CODE to use in order to carry out those transactions is *219#
Federal Mortgage Loan USSD CODE Transaction work out this way, just:
- Dial *219# and send
- Type 2 and send
- Enter 1 and send
- Enter the exact month that’s 1 to 12 and send it.
If you have any questions concerning Federal Mortgage Loan, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.