Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment: The Federal Ministry of Water Resources has announced the recruitment into its workforce for 2023. You can apply for the Federal Ministry of Water Resources job openings in 2023 using the instructions in this article. The official portal is www.waterresources.gov.ng.
Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment
This is to inform interested applicants of the recruitment ongoing at the Federal Ministry of Water Resources for the Transforming Irrigation Management (TRIMING) in Nigeria in partnership with the International Development Association (IDA).
About Federal Ministry of Water Resources
The Federal Ministry of Water Resources is created to provide sustainable access to safe and sufficient water to meet the cultural and socio-economic needs of all Nigerians in a way that will enhance public health, food security and poverty reduction, while maintaining the integrity of fresh water ecosystem of the nation. Other mandate of the Ministry includes the following:
- Formulation and implementation of Water Resources Policy Programme;
- Development and support for irrigated agriculture for food security;
- Collection, storage, analysis and dissemination of hydro-meteorological and hydrological data;
- Monitoring and evaluation of projects and programmes for effective performance;
- Supply of adequate and potable water for domestic and industrial uses;
Provision of adequate sanitation and maintenance of water quality
- Exploration and development of undergrounded water resources;
Formulation and review, from time to time, of National water legislation;
- Liaison with all relevant national and international agencies on all matters relating to water resources development; potentials.
- and support of studies and research on the nation’s underground and surface water resources
Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment Vacancies
Vacancies available at the federal ministry includes the following:
- General Manager
- Workshop and Equipment Manager
- Administrative and Finance Office
Information reaching us has it that the application will be closing on 7th August, 2023. Make sure you submit your application prior to the deadline.
- NSPM PLC Recruitment
- Federal Poly Ohodo Recruitment
- Federal University of Technology Babura Recruitment
- Federal Poly Ugep Recruitment
- Kaduna SUBEB Recruitment
- British High Commission Recruitment
- Dangote Fertilizer Recruitment
- Norwegian Police Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Australian Federal Police (AFP) Operations Officer Salaries
- Sokoto State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Cross River State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
How to Apply for Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment
To apply for any of the available positions, simply submit your application via email or hard copy (make sure you attach all the relevant documents alongside your application) to the address below:
ATTN: National Project Coordinator,
Transforming Irrigation Management in Nigeria Project,
Federal Ministry of Water Resources,
Plot 1402, Abba Kyari Stree, Off Adesoji Aderemi Street,
Apo – Abuja, Nigeria.
TeI: +2348038391469, +2348052048706
If you have any questions concerning Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.