Federal Fire Service Recruitment: We’ll give you key details on Federal Fire Service hiring in 2023 in this article. The Federal Fire Service (FFS) is presently hiring for the class of 2023. The FFS recruiting portal (www.fedfire.gov.ng), the FFS 2023 recruitment form, and other pertinent information will be covered in this post to assist you in obtaining employment.
Table of Contents
About the Federal Fire Service (FFS)
The Federal Fire Service is the principal agency of the Federal Government of Nigeria, established by an Act of Parliament mandated with the sole responsibility of mitigation, paramedical, extinction and prevention of fire and other emergencies as well as perform other sundry duties as delegated by the Honorable Minister of Interior.
The Federal Fire Service (FFS) is under the supervision of the Ministry of Interior under the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) established by Decree No.14 of July 1986 as the ‘Customs, Immigration and Prisons Services Board’ under the Chairmanship of the Minister of Interior.
The Federal Fire Service (FFS) is constituted by different units or departments working in unison towards carrying out its mandate. The various departments include:
- Investigation, Inspectorate and Enforcement (IIE)
- Admin and Supply
- Finance and Accounts
- Policy, Planning, Research, and Statistics (PPRS)
- National Fire Academy
The Mandate of the Federal Fire Service also Includes:
- Fire prevention, mitigation, safety and investigation
- Preparation of fire reports
- Enforcement of fire safety regulations in public buildings
- Encouraging the establishment of fire stations in the country
- Provision of fire service policies
- Ensuring effective discharge of the functions of the State Fire Services
- Registration and regulation of private fire outfits
- Fire safety awareness and education campaigns
- Fire risk assessment in public buildings
- Issuance of fire certificates
- Inspection of construction works to ensure compliance with safety designs
- Ensuring the standardization of fire and rescue equipment manufactured or imported into Nigeria
- Regulation of the state and private Fire Services
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
- Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Academic Qualifications
A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service.
- NSPM PLC Recruitment
- Federal Poly Ohodo Recruitment
- Federal University of Technology Babura Recruitment
- Federal Poly Ugep Recruitment
- Kaduna SUBEB Recruitment
- British High Commission Recruitment
- Dangote Fertilizer Recruitment
- Norwegian Police Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Australian Federal Police (AFP) Operations Officer Salaries
- Sokoto State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Cross River State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
Important Points to Note on Federal Fire Service Recruitment
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2023. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting FFS Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Nigerian Navy.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.fedfire.gov.ng
- Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Federal Fire Service.
How To Apply For Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2023
To apply, follow the steps below:
- To apply, visit www.fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out.
- Print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by E-mail
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
If you have any questions concerning Federal Fire Service Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.