Table of Contents
Farm Jobs In Germany With Visa Sponsorship 2023/2024 Application Form Portal.
Farm Jobs In Germany With Visa Sponsorship: Farm work differs across Germany as prominent German farms typically produce various farming industry goods. Germany offers countless farming jobs.
Learn about the best places to work in the German farming industry as many German farm organizations seek to hire workers, as earlier said.
Are you searching for Can i get job in germany, Farming jobs in germany, Poultry farm jobs in germany, Farm jobs in germany, Dairy farm jobs in germany, Farm worker jobs in germany, Agriculture farm jobs in germany, Pig farm jobs in germany, Seasonal farm jobs in germany, and Farm jobs in germany for foreigners? then this article is for you, we will discuss everything you need to know about Germany Farm jobs career.
Many German farms need to hire migrant workers, vegetable pickers, fruit pickers, field workers, and other experienced workers in various fields.
Hence, if you wish to be part of the team, then make sure to find a suitable farm job in Germany and make haste to apply.
If there are Farm Jobs available in Germany with Visa Sponsorship, they will all be highlighted here in this article; hence read this post thoroughly and with keen interest.
List of Farm Jobs In Germany With VISA Sponsorship
Check out the available farm jobs in Germany for interested candidates to apply for, and those which come with visa sponsorships will be specified. They include;
1. In-farm Careers
In-farm Careers seeks multiple farmworkers to fill out different positions, especially at Berlin, and to apply for these jobs then, you must make sure that you meet all the requirements.
– Senior Food Safety and Quality Specialist
In-farm seeks to hire a senior food safety and quality specialist who will support the implementation and fulfillment of company quality, food safety, and a hygienic environment.
- You will analyze the company’s food safety, hygiene, and risk assessment plans and update them regularly.
- Follow up on product and process requirements of the country regulation within the company business, e.t.c.
- Qualification in Agri-food science or technology, biology, industrial microbiology, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is sufficient to perform the key accountabilities of this job successfully.
- Experience in food labeling requirements and compliance is a plus
- Fluency in English (German is a plus)
- Valid EU driving license.
– Accounts Payable Clerk
As an Accounts Payable Clerk reporting to the AP Team Lead, you will be instrumental in supporting our Accounts Payable department.
- Previous experience in an AP role or equivalent experience is required
- 2+ years of experience in the field of accounts payable accounting
- Business-related degree with a concentration in accounting or comparable training
- You are structured, hands-on, take ownership, and like to work both independently and in a team
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Gsuite, and MS applications
- Experience working with DATEV is advantageous
- Proactive team player with excellent communication, organizational, and coordination skills
- Reliable, structured, and independent work
- Fluent in German and at least a basic knowledge of the English language
- Finance vacancies
- Food and safety vacancies
- Software vacancies and so much more
2. Spargelhof Hensgens
Spargelholf Hensgens is mainly looking for female employees for diverse work.
They only employ homemakers, students, pensioners, and students. Picking strawberries or blueberries, stinging asparagus, and various caring tasks are among the employees’ jobs. The work is seasonal.
Your salary is paid once a month, and it is possible for you to get an advance once a week. You earn € 9.82 per hour. Good performance can increase your salary.
There is accommodation available for the time working with them. The cost is 63 € per week, and it consists of a room with 2 or 4 bedroom occupancy. Toilet, shower, and kitchen are available for everyday use.
- Factory Jobs In UK For Foreigners
- Warehouse Jobs in Canada with Visa sponsorship
- Farm Jobs In The UK With Free Visa Sponsorship
- Unskilled Jobs In Switzerland For Foreigners
- Jobs In Abroad With Visa Sponsorship
- Jobs for Foreigners in USA: Apply and Get Free Visa Sponsorship
Make sure to bring all the following like
- ID card / passport
- questionnaire for compulsory insurance
- rubber boots / sturdy shoes
- driver’s license (if available)
Apply Now or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
E-Farm is a fast-growing AgTech (Agricultural Technology) company facilitating online-based farm machinery transactions globally.
The platform connects farmers, equipment dealers, inspection companies, financial institutions, logistics providers, and insurance companies to eliminate current trading barriers.
They seek the following positions in Germany
– Business development manager
– Marketing manager
– Operation manager Inventory
4. Climate Farmers – Junior Growth Hacker
At Climate Farmers, they’re always looking for intrinsically driven and talented people to join their team, whether as interns, volunteers, or full-time team members.
Roles of Junior Growth Hacker
- Participating in the experimentation process & work with our dedicated growth team
- Hands-on setting up experiments that drive impact, community growth & sales
- Optimizing current awareness and activation channels and testing new channels
- Engaging a new regenerative agriculture farmer community and increasing our impact across channels
- Setting up hypotheses and creating experiment designs to test our MVPs in rapid sprint cycles.
- Documenting playbooks/experiments that have proven to work
- You have one to three years of experience in a growth marketing role
- You are familiar with building build measure learn loops – and testing MVPs in an iterative way
- You like to work hands-on to experiment and implement growth playbooks
- You love the latest tech and tools to be more efficient
- You love to immerse yourself in the latest growth tactics
- You are highly process-driven and know how to structure your work
- You are highly data-driven
- You’re a (self-sufficient) team player
- You are fluent in English
Other Farm Jobs In Germany To Consider
- Fruit Picking
- Crop Scientist
- General Farm Laborers
How To Apply for Farm Jobs in Germany
- Find and connect with people who work in the farming industry, follow companies you’re interested in working for on social platforms, or generate an in-person network if possible.
- Once you are fully informed about the job, go ahead and create Your CV/Resume.
- After that, please submit it to the link or the Email provided
- After that, wait for feedback to know if you are accepted.
Salary Of Farm Workers In Germany
The average salary range for a Crop Farm Worker is between €25,232 and €38,645 per year, or €16 an hour in Germany.
If you have any question concerning Farm Jobs In Germany With Visa Sponsorship, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.