Ericsson Ghana Recruitment: Ericsson Ghana Recruitment 2022 invites applications from interested and adequately qualified candidates.
Ericsson Ghana Recruitment
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adapt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology, and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries, and society as a whole.
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Job Title: Customer Project Manager JS 7
We are now looking for a Customer Project Manager, to lead assigned customer projects securing that project goal are met, customer expectations are fulfilled, and that customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
What you will do :
- You will establish the project plan baseline: define the project scope, secure the necessary resources, and plan and monitor all activities.
- Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor and handle changes, conflicts, and critical issues
- Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationships build confidence and trust, ensure project progress arrange meetings and customer events
- Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business: participate in contract preparation and pre-sales meeting
- Develop the CPM discipline: simplify processes, methods, and tools with creative ideas
You will bring :
- Minimum Graduate Degree.
- 5+ Years of Minimum Experience in Project Management
- Demonstrated ability in BSS.
- Financial Savvy & Analysis Skills.
- Business Understanding & Consultative Selling Skills
- Customer and Market Insight.
- Negotiation, Persuading & Influencing Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Occupational Health & Safety (OHS)!
- Leading, supervising, planning & organizing skills
- Proficiency in the English Language!
Additional Requirements :
- PMI/PMP/Prince2 certifications – The CPM is expected to be certified
- Project sales process & Contract management
- 3rd party supplier’s management experience
The position will be based in Ghana.
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Ericsson Career: Hiring Process & prepare for your interview
Learn more about our hiring process when you apply for a job at Ericsson. Here you find tips on how to prepare for your interview and about the next steps.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
- SNV Ghana Recruitment
- Marriott International Recruitment
- Barry Callebaut Group Recruitment
- Petrofac Recruitment
- Absa Bank Ghana Limited Recruitment
- SNV Netherlands Development Organisation Recruitment
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 24th October 2022
If you have any questions concerning Ericsson Ghana Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.