Electrician Jobs in Brisbane 2022/2023 Application Form Portal -Apply Now.
Electrician Jobs Brisbane: Electrician jobs in Brisbane will be highlighted here for interested candidates to apply for. this article will provide all necessary requirements and procedures on how you can apply for the job.
Are you searching for electrician jobs brisbane near me, electrician jobs brisbane gumtree, electrician jobs brisbane northside, electrical technician jobs brisbane, electrical engineering jobs brisbane, electrical engineering jobs brisbane australia, electrician jobs qld, electrician jobs qld mines, electrician employment brisbane, and auto electrician jobs brisbane? then this article for you.
- KOMATSU Jobs Careers Portal
- Best Paying Jobs for Graduates in US
- 15 Best Library Jobs Near Me
- U.S. Department of State Recruitment
- Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic Job in Toronto
- Popular Jobs Sectors in United Kingdom (UK)
- Caregiver Jobs in USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
About Electrician Jobs In Brisbane
If you’re an electrician you’re sitting pretty, plugged into plenty of earning potential, an opportunity for growth, and enough time to spend your hard-earned money in Brisbane.
Electrician jobs in Brisbane give way to people who have graduated as apprentices for career progression in Brisbane so consider working with reputable organizations requiring your presence now!
There are different types of electrician jobs in Brisbane, Australia for specialized ones to take up and they will all be highlighted below for you.
- Domestic/Residential Electrician – work to install and maintain anything from lights to a complete wiring system of our home.
- Commercial Electrician – work in much larger projects than our homes, like offices and malls.
- Maintenance Electricians – ensure the safe and efficient working of large and critical electrical systems in plants and factories
- Electrotechnical Panel Builders – as the name suggests, construct and manage electronic panels, such as those found in HVAC systems.
- Electrical Machine Repairer and Rewinder – are required to maintain and make repairs to machinery like fans, pumps, compressors, and transformers.
- Highway Systems Electricians – have specialized training in installing and maintaining electronics for road systems to ensure a safe and sustainable transportation system.
- Electrical Instrumentation Technician – commissions, tests, diagnoses, and repairs building control systems like refrigeration, heating, and air conditioning.
- Industrial Electrician – works in giant power plants, chemical plants, manufacturing facilities, and other types of large-scale buildings.
- Automotive Electrician – receive specialization to work with the electrical systems of cars, buses, trucks, and other transport vehicles.
To work as an electrician in Brisbane, Australia and take note that you are required to either have completed an apprenticeship or hold relevant qualifications, such as NVQ 3 and 4 years of paid work experience (if you are a foreigner).
Details On The Electrician Job Vacancy
They have an exciting opportunity for Substation Electricians to join the Network SEQ business of Queensland Rail.
The Network SEQ business delivers infrastructure services, construction, maintenance, asset management, and development across 700 kilometers of track around South East Queensland, which stretches from Varsity Lakes in the South to Gympie in the North, and from Moreton Bay in the East and inland to Rosewood in the west.
Location: Brisbane, QLD, AU, 4000
Company: Queensland Rail
This position sits within the Traction Power Asset Management team, producing high-quality maintenance and repair of Substation and power systems equipment.
The position location is at Sunshine depot although you need to be flexible to work from any location in the SEQ region.
- As a Substation Electrician, you will carry out preventative and corrective maintenance on substation and associated equipment and respond to faults under high-pressure situations.
- You are required to report on actual work performed against the scheduled work program and report any equipment performance and condition irregularities.
To be considered for this position you must hold the following
- An Electrical Fitter and Mechanic license and
- A current C class driver’s license
- Combined with experience in a High Voltage environment.
- Safety is the core value for Queensland Rail and the successful applicant will have a strong safety focus combined with a drive for quality.
Working Days & Hours
There is a rolling roster that includes weekends, nights, rostered standby, and call-outs (penalty rates apply).
You will be required to work up to 28 weekends a year. You will also be expected to be available to work a reasonable amount of overtime
How To Apply for Electrician Jobs in Brisbane
If this position interests you and you feel you have the knowledge and experience please apply to Substation Electrician (2954) via their website by clicking on the “Apply” button below.
Please submit a resume and covering letter outlining your relevant experience by 11:59 pm 15th of June 2022.
Electrician Salary In Brisbane
The average salary for an Electrician is $43.63 per hour in Brisbane Queensland.
If you have any questions concerning Electrician Jobs Brisbane, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.