EFCC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.efccnigeria.org Login.
EFCC Recruitment: Online applications for the EFCC recruiting 2022 portal are presently accepted. On the EFCC recruitment website, you can access the application form. The essential instructions on this website will improve your chances of being hired for the EFCC 2022 recruiting drive.
We will give you important details on EFCC Recruitment 2022 in this article. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission is presently hiring for the class of 2022. To assist you in obtaining employment, this article will include information about the EFCC recruiting portal (www.efccnigeria.org), the EFCC 2022 recruitment form, and other pertinent information.
EFCC Recruitment Portal 2022
The EFCC recruitment website is currently enabled and interested persons can now submit an application. www.efccnigeria.org is the official job portal where interested persons can apply and fill the online EFCC recruitment form for verification.
The portal is now open for the online application processes. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
Also, before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
General Requirements for the EFCC Recruitment 2022/2023
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must be single
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Curriculum Vitae
- Candidates with bad criminal record excluding road traffic offenses will not be accepted to work with this agency
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Applicant interested in the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- NSPM PLC Recruitment
- Federal Poly Ohodo Recruitment
- Federal University of Technology Babura Recruitment
- Federal Poly Ugep Recruitment
- Kaduna SUBEB Recruitment
- British High Commission Recruitment
- Australian Federal Police (AFP) Operations Officer Salaries
- Sokoto State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Cross River State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
Required Documents for the EFCC Recruitment 2022
- A recent Passport photograph
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin
- A valid means of identity such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voters card
- A copy of your detailed Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Educational certificates
How to Apply for EFCC Recruitment 2022/2023
At the moment, the EFCC recruitment form is available. To apply for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment exercise, follow the steps below.
- Visit the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission official web portal at https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/
- Access employment (Career) section page
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applicants that meet the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission requirements will be invited for a screening test. The date and screening centers will be communicated to you via E-mail. Take note of the following points.
- Before applying for any position, please make sure that you are what you said you are
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Before joining the service, an intensive background investigation will be carried out
- The investigation includes a test for illegal drugs; verification of all employment documents; medical examination; and extensive interviews with former and current colleagues, friends, neighbors, business associates, teachers, etc.
If you have any questions concerning EFCC Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.