DPR Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.dpr.gov.ng/career.
DPR Recruitment: Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment Application Form 2022 is now open and is available online. See DPR Recruitment portal www.dpr.gov.ng requirements and application registration procedures.
The Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment for 2022 is currently ongoing. This article will provide information on DPR recruitment portal (www.dpr.gov.ng), how to apply for DPR 2022 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
If you adhere to the guidelines on this website, your chances of being selected for the 2022 DPR Recruitment drive are good. Take this instruction very seriously because it contains all the necessary information.
DPR Recruitment Portal
The Department of Petroleum Resources has begun hiring. Only individuals with a background in law or other comparable subjects who have obtained certification via actual legal practice are qualified to apply.
If you are one of those people who chose to study law as a career, then this page is for you. We really hope that this year’s hiring process goes well for you. We made the effort to develop this page in order to assist you.
DPR Recruitment 2022 Requirements
If you are chosen, you will receive an email to schedule the next step in the hiring process, which might lead to a rewarding career with the agency.
- Applicants must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates.
- Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence. * Applicants must not be members of a secret society, Cult or Drug Addict etc.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Applicants must be between the ages 18 and 30 years
- Applicant height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- NSPM PLC Recruitment
- Federal Poly Ohodo Recruitment
- Federal University of Technology Babura Recruitment
- Federal Poly Ugep Recruitment
- Kaduna SUBEB Recruitment
- British High Commission Recruitment
- Dangote Fertilizer Recruitment
- Burn Manufacturing Recruitment
- International Trade Centre – ITC Recruitment
- Norwegian Police Recruitment
- Australian Federal Police (AFP) Operations Officer Salaries
- Sokoto State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Cross River State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
How to Apply for DPR Recruitment 2022
To apply, take the following actions:
- Visit the official recruitment website of the Department of Petroleum Resources at https://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng/.
- Find Careers
- Pick a job that best suits you.
- Enter your email address to register, then adhere to the instructions.
- Give all pertinent information
- Select “Submit”
Once your registration is successful, print it out.
DPR Recruitment 2022 Closing Date
The closing date for the DPR recruitment application forms is not announced yet. Applicants are expected to forward their application forms through the portal on time before the closing date is announced to avoid a rush.
If you have any questions concerning DPR Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.