DeRisk Services Recruitment: For the Australian Trade and Investment Commission Recruitment 2022, applications are being accepted from interested and adequately qualified applicants.
Table of Contents
DeRisk Services Recruitment
Job Title: Desktop Support Engineer
|Position||Desktop Support Engineer|
Provide support on the Client Windows platform, for desktop/end-user technologies, collaboration tools, and mobile technologies and printing, this includes laptop/mobile devices, video conferencing, and network/remote access this position works collaboratively with the Service Desk for end-user break/fix and other support functions.
Duties shall include, but not be limited to:
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting desktop system, printer, and operating problems
- Consulting and instructing users on hardware and software questions/issues
- Collaborate with other IT Services Data Center and Network Infrastructure teams
- Install, maintain, and upgrade equipment and its associated infrastructure
- Runs diagnostic tests to isolate system problems as well as proactive activities
- Operating Systems Windows, OS-X
- MS Office (Windows and knowledge of Mac) software
- Experience with Remote Support technologies such as Remote Desktop (Microsoft), Apple Remote Desktop, VNC
- Hands-on experience removing viruses and spyware using various tools (Windows)
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems including forming an RCA
- Responds to telephone calls, emails, service tickets, and dispatched requests for technical support
- Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution within an affected SLA window
- Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills with proven ability to work in fast-paced environments
- Commercial experience in an IT support technician role that includes 2 years of technical support experience in a hybrid Windows and MAC environment
- Experience in working with a helpdesk operation, including Windows and Mac clients
- 2 years Experience with mobile applications/products including iPhone, iPad, and Android Platforms Expertise in iPad / iPhone
- Self-starter that can collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team
- Proven attention to detail and high standards for quality
- Excellent organizational/administrative/technical skills with agility to re-prioritize as necessary
- Skilled in documenting written troubleshooting steps and instructions
- Business professional attire
Base Skill Set:
- A+ Certification or equivalent experience
- Good working knowledge of Active Directory
- 2 years plus experience providing technical support in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment up to the executive management level.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills including providing VIP support
- Experience supporting large Windows-based environments to desktop level with emphasis on Win 7 OS/office 2010 as well as Win 8 and O365
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Support of End Users for video conferencing units.
- Support of mobile devices
- Mastercard Foundation Recruitment
- UNDP Ghana Recruitment
- Hollard Insurance Ghana Limited Recruitment
- Phytotec Limited Recruitment
- Food and Agriculture Organization Recruitment
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
If you have any questions concerning DeRisk Services Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.