Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal -www.dangoterefinery.org.
Dangote Refinery Recruitment: Dangote Petroleum Refinery & Petrochemical is now accepting applications for job recruitment 2022. See requirements and how to start the application process below.
About Dangote Group Refinery Job Recruitment
Dangote Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Job Openings at the Dangote Group Refinery for 2022–2023 is for Both graduates and non-graduates with free staff accommodation. Anyone who is interested and qualifies can now apply for a job at the Dangote refinery.
The Nigerian Midstream and Downstream Petroleum Regulatory Authority (NMDPRA) has announced that the Dangote refinery, which has a capacity of 650,000 barrels per day, is 95 percent complete.
NMDPRA announced this on Twitter as officials from Dangote Refinery and Petrochemicals presented their work plan for 2022/2023.
Farouk Ahmed, Authority Chief Executive, NMDPRA, emphasized the refinery’s importance to the country while ensuring of required support to achieve a prompt completion and start-up of operations.
Recommended: Dangote Fertilizer Recruitment
General Requirements and Qualifications for Dangote Refinery Recruitment
For dangote refinery Jobs, applicants applying for the Dangote Group refinery recruitment must meet either of the following requirements:
- Possession of a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND from a reputable institution in relation to the applied job
- Any additional certificate, whether a graduate degree or a professional certification, will be helpful.
- Discharge/Exemption Certificate from NYSC.
- Candidates cannot be older than 35.
- English must be a credit in at least three other topics for the West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) to be considered complete.
- Candidates must have passed four (4) subjects in a single sitting or five (5) subjects in a single sitting in the National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level.
- NSPM PLC Recruitment
- Federal Poly Ohodo Recruitment
- Federal University of Technology Babura Recruitment
- Federal Poly Ugep Recruitment
- Kaduna SUBEB Recruitment
- British High Commission Recruitment
- Australian Federal Police (AFP) Operations Officer Salaries
- Sokoto State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Cross River State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
How to Apply for Dangote Refinery Recruitment
Interest person should follow the application process:
- Login to https://www.dangoterefinery.org/
- Personal Information
- Working Experience
- Upload CV
Dangote Refinery Recruitment Application Deadline / Closing Date
There is no fixed date for application deadline, meanwhile, applicants are expected to submit the online application forms as soon as possible.
Dangote Oil Refining Company Ltd.,
Head Office: Union Marble Hours,
1-Alfred Rewane Road,
If you have any questions concerning Dangote Refinery Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.