DAAD Scholarship Deadline For Undergraduate and PhD Student 2021/2022.
DAAD Scholarship Deadline: The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) invites Applications from interested person for DAAD Scholarship 2021 in Germany 2021/2022. The DAAD Scholarships in Germany are available for Masters and Ph.D. courses in the best universities of Germany.
This article will cover the following topics:
- What is it All About?
- The Aim of DAAD Scholarship
- It’s Deadline
- Who can Benefit From It?
- DAAD Scholarship Application Requirements
- How to Apply for DAAD Scholarship
- Eligibility for DAAD Scholarships
- Documents Needed at DAAD Portal
This scholarship program offers you the opportunity to continue your academic education in Germany with a postgraduate course of study. DAAD Postgraduate Scholarships for Developing Countries’ Students 2021 are also available in multiple disciplines at German institutions of higher education.
DAAD Scholarship: What is it All About?
DAAD officially known as Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst in full is a Scholarship in Germany that provides study opportunities for students from developing countries. A large number of international students are recruited for DAAD scholarships to study in German universities.
A wide range of degree programs taught in English and German languages are being offered to DAAD scholars. This scholarship is open for postgraduate degree courses.
The Aim of DAAD Scholarship
The aim of the scholarships is to produce graduates of responsible character with the necessary knowledge and skills for professional and national leadership. With its well-developed-oriented study programs, DAAD promotes the training of specialists from developed and newly industrialized countries.
DAAD Scholarship: Its Deadline
The Deadline for DAAD Scholarship 2021 is on November 31, 2021
DAAD Scholarship: Who can Benefit From It?
The scholarships offer foreign graduates from development and newly industrialized countries from all disciplines and with at least two years of professional experience the chance to take a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognized German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/Ph.D.) in Germany.
Well-trained local experts, who are networked with international partners, play an important part in the sustainable development of their countries. They are the best guarantee for a better future with less poverty, more education, and health for all.
DAAD Scholarship Stipend and Benefits
After winning this scholarship, you will get an opportunity to study in Germany. You will also receive a monthly stipend to support your living expenditures, health insurance allowance, and some travel grants. The list of benefits provided by DAAD scholarship are as follows:
- Monthly stipend of 750 Euros to be given to Postgraduate students
- Doctoral degree course students will receive 1000 Euros stipend every month
- Both masters and doctoral degree course students will get insurance and health coverage
- Both masters and doctoral program students may receive the travel grant
- Free education in German universities
- Free accommodation inside a university dorm facility
DAAD Scholarship Application Requirements
Applicants must have completed a bachelor’s degree not more than 6 years old. DAAD scholarship is given to students who have at least two years of proven work experience. English or German Language requirement depends on the choice of your degree course.
How to Apply for DAAD Scholarship
Login to www2.daad.de/deutschland/stipendium
- Download the DAAD scholarship application form and fill it with your credentials
- Download Europas Specimen form and make your hand-signed CV
- Get a hand-signed Motivation letter with current occupation referenced
- If there is a Research proposal requirement specified by University then provide it
- You have to get the Recommendation letter from the university you last attended
- Professional experience letter from your last employer
- A guarantee letter of re-employment when you will return back to your country after completion of education (Optional)
- English proficiency proof, following tests scores, are acceptable
- IELTS: Band score requirement can be as per university and program requirement as listed on university websites
- German language: Mandatory requirement for German taught degree courses
- TOEFL Institutional is not accepted
- Find the degree courses you wish to study in Germany under the Daad scholarship and apply directly to the University
- After completion of the above-stated documents, make sure you also find out what extra documents are required for your desired degree program
- Apply directly to the university and it depends if the university requires an online application, documents by postal service, or via both ways.
12 to 36 months (dependent on study program)
DAAD Scholarships are fully funded scholarships. It will cover all the cost of the program depending on the academic level, monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
Payments towards health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover, travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
Eligibility for DAAD Scholarships
Excellently qualified graduates who have completed a first degree (Bachelor, Diplom, or comparable academic degree) at the latest by the time they commence their scholarship-supported study program.
For applicants from artistic disciplines and the field of architecture, the DAAD offers subject-specific scholarship programs.
Documents Needed at DAAD Portal:
- Online application form
- Full curriculum vitae in tabular form (max. 3 pages)
- Statement about academic and personal reasons for the planned study project in Germany (letter of motivation; 1 – 3 pages)
- Letter of admission to a study program; this can be subsequently submitted before the scholarship-supported study program begins if it is not available at the time of application.
- United Nations Scholarships
- Indian Government Scholarships for Studying Abroad
- College Scholarships for High School Seniors in the USA
- Le Cordon Bleu International Student Scholarships in New Zealand
- China Scholarship Council (CSC) / University of Sussex Joint Scholarships
- World’s Top University Scholarships for International Students Application Portal
If you have any questions concerning DAAD Scholarship Deadline, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this