Crowncity Technologies Limited Recruitment: Crowncity Technologies Limited Recruitment 2022 invites applications from interested and adequately qualified candidates.
Crowncity Technologies Limited Recruitment
Crown city Technologies Limited was established in December 2013 to drive the services and manufacturing industries and business in general with innovative software and online presence solutions that would be indispensable for increasing revenue and improving processes along with tangible metrics to measure organizational progress.
we are recruiting to recruit the position below:
Job Title: Network Security Engineer
|Company||Crowncity Technologies Limited|
|Position||Network Security Engineer|
- Identifying potential threats to the organization’s data and developing plans and strategies to mitigate these risks by ensuring that the company’s sensitive data is protected from theft, unauthorized access, or other forms of exploitation by implementing security measures such as firewalls, encryption technology, and data backups.
- Developing security policies and procedures based on industry standards, government regulations, and best practices for securing the Company’s information systems.
- Provide strategic recommendations to key Information Technology projects to help improve project results, quality of deliverables, risk optimization, security processes, and compliance with regulations.
- Assisting in the development of periodic reports and dashboards presenting the level of controls compliance and current Information Technology risk posture.
- Procurement, set up, and maintenance of hardware and software systems designed to ensure network security.
- Performing security assessments on hardware and software applications to identify any vulnerabilities that could be exploited by hackers or malicious insiders
- Performing penetration tests to find any flaws.
- Monitoring network usage to ensure compliance with security policies.
- Monitoring security systems to ensure that they are functioning properly
- Keeping up to date with developments in Information Technology security standards and threats.
- Documenting any security breaches and assessing their damage.
- Facilitate information systems security management education and training in regulatory and industry standards/best practices for all employees to promote good security practices.
- Receive allegations of security incidents and conducts complex investigations; prepare written findings, recommendations, and follow-up evaluation; and analyze patterns and trends.
- Working with external security auditors to make sure that security measures are adequate.
- Responding to security incidents such as data breaches or cyberattacks by identifying their root cause and taking corrective action to prevent them from happening again in the future
- Creating and maintaining a Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) to ensure that business operations can be restored after a disaster such as a fire or a flood.
- Assist the Risk and Compliance Manager in his duties
- Vodafone Ghana Recruitment
- mPharma Ghana Limited Recruitment
- Golden Africa Ghana Recruitment
- Acronis Recruitment
- Accra Brewery PLC Recruitment
- Maersk Ghana Recruitment
Minimum Qualification / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or a technology-related field, with 4 years work experience in Information Security role.
- Professional information security certification such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is an advantage.
- Ability to develop educational programs and educate technical and non-technical audiences about various security measures.
- Previous exposure to Linux and/or Windows Operating Systems, coding languages, and/or Networks
- Knowledge and understanding of industry information security, governance, risk, and compliance practices and standards.
- An enthusiasm for staying up to date with the very latest updates about security threats and solutions
- Expertise across a variety of security products including firewalls, URL filtering, information security, and virus protection
- Knowledge of laws and regulations governing Fintech industries
- General knowledge of information security regulatory requirements and standards such as ISO 27001 and PCI-DSS.
- Ability to ensure standards and parameters for any systems on the company’s network are correct and as close to flawless as reasonably can be expected
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
If you have any questions concerning Crowncity Technologies Limited Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.