Complete Farmer Recruitment: For the Australian Trade and Investment Commission Recruitment 2022, applications are being accepted from interested and adequately qualified applicants.
Table of Contents
Complete Farmer Recruitment
Complete Farmer is a mission-driven and diverse team revolutionizing farming by combining cutting-edge technological farming protocols and innovations with a unique business model.
we are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Director, People, and Culture
|Position||Director, People, and Culture|
Complete Farmer is an end-to-end digital agricultural marketplace platform that enables global industries across the globe to build their supply chains and source for agricultural commodities, grown exclusively, to their specifications by African farmers. Complete Farmer has built a tech platform that connects all value chain stakeholders and gives them a competitive advantage.
Complete Farmer is on a mission to solve the problems of food insecurity and believes we can feed the world by working together. At Complete Farmer, we believe solving this problem will require top talent from different disciplines who are mission-driven to build something meaningful and impactful. The scope and scale of our mission drive us to be innovative, collaborative, and resourceful, creating a workspace that allows you to do your best work and explore your endless potential.
Come build the future with Complete Farmer.
Work in a dynamic environment to make a meaningful impact by ensuring that the human resources department maintains the right policies and procedures for employee well-being and overseeing performance management across the organization as well as discovering talented job candidates. You will be working with all departments in the organization and will report to the Chief Operations Officer.
About your role on the team
This role requires strategic thinking and the conviction to follow through on introducing HR best practices to Complete Farmer. The individual who undertakes this role will have overall responsibility for introducing, implementing and sustaining the HR strategy for the organization including HR operational services, recruitment, talent management, and learning and development.
They also contribute to the overall strategy and decision-making of a company at the management level. This involves balancing best practices against commercial considerations and providing clear data-driven advice about personnel and training considerations and their impact on the overarching company strategy.
- Provide reports on all areas of HR, Learning and Development, HR policy, best practice, and workforce development.
- Develop strategies to identify and retain talent; establish and conduct recruitment and hiring processes for all employees by collaborating with managers on the recruitment process as well as implementing retention strategies.
- Innovates on people and culture processes and technologies in fields such as onboarding, diversity recruitment, people analytics, sustainability, and fiscal management
- Manage Performance Appraisal process and assist with goal development. Collaborate on suggestions for individual training that will enhance growth and development.
- Forecast current and future talent needs; gain an in-depth understanding of agency priorities and translate that into workforce planning for the group; provide input on department restructuring, workforce planning, and succession planning.
- Advise and strategies the development of effective employment policies across the company.
- Provide professional leadership, support, and development to staff, to increase knowledge, share best practices, and ensure that relevant professional standards are met.
- Ensure that the company complies with current regulations, accepted professional standards, policies and procedures, and legislation (including legislation on data protection, the Equality Act, and health and safety).
- Manage the execution of the HR Strategy and core areas of the HR department including Recruitment, Employee Relations, Workforce Administration, Employee Engagement, Reward, and Recognition, as well as maintaining and improving HR systems and management of the HR budget.
- Drive the continuous improvement agenda with a focus on engagement & welfare activities, maximizing productivity, devolving HR responsibilities to line managers, and building leadership capability.
- Take a leading role in transforming and strengthening the organizational culture, ensuring that the company values and approach are displayed.
- Execute a plan for diversity, equality, and inclusion that aligns with company values, business strategy, and commitments.
- Regularly collaborate with managers to coach, mentor, and support senior and high-potential colleagues to identify individual strengths and development needs, develop and maintain effective relationships and encourage retention.
- Ensure managers are sufficiently skilled and enabled to access appropriate guidance and information to manage workforce issues.
- Vodafone Ghana Recruitment
- mPharma Ghana Limited Recruitment
- Golden Africa Ghana Recruitment
- Acronis Recruitment
- Accra Brewery PLC Recruitment
- Maersk Ghana Recruitment
To succeed you must
- Have a Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field required; an advanced degree in human resources, business, public administration, or a related field highly desirable; SHRM-SCP, PHR, or SPHR certification a plus
- Have a minimum of 5 years of HR generalist experience, with extensive exposure to benefit administration, employee relations, performance management, recruitment, and training and development
- Demonstrate leadership skills, with a minimum of 3 years of supervisory/personnel management experience; experience consulting and educating senior management on HR-related topics
- Be familiar with strategic planning, including compensation practices, data analysis, organizational diagnosis, and development; a deep understanding of current HR trends in compensation, benefits, and performance evaluation frameworks
- Have experience in revising or developing new HR policies and procedures to meet changing organizational needs, and to support the desired organizational culture.
- Be resourceful and able to find creative solutions, thinking beyond current systems and approaches, while recognizing the impact of decisions and actions on the entire organization.
- Understand best practices and experience in building inclusive and engaged workplaces; cultural awareness and sensitivity with a lens on racial and gender equity; experience supporting a multi-generation workforce.
- Can deal with conflict effectively, and manage demanding situations confidently and calmly; demonstrated ability to coach and counsel both executive-level management and employees; willingness to make decisions.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills; able to partner effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, including expectation setting; able to influence through listening, writing, and presenting
- Have strong project management skills; ability to effectively plan, implement and manage HR programs and functions; ability to implement, explain, and apply relevant policies, procedures, laws, and regulations
How to Apply
Email your resume to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can use the link: https://www.completefarmer.com/careers/
Use the subject: Director, People, and Culture
If you have any questions concerning Complete Farmer Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.