Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Recruitment: Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Recruitment 2022 invites applications from interested and adequately qualified candidates.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Recruitment
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa ‘ is a company that was formed in 2014 from the merger of SABMiller plc, The Coca-Cola Company and Gutsche Family Investments beverage bottling operations in Southern and East Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: EOSH Coordinator
- Implement a SHE system implementation plan – liaise with SHEQ Manager and Business Systems Coordinator.
- Enforce compliance with local legal and KORE requirements regarding Environmental, Safety, and Health issues.
- Coordinate and administer the Health & Safety committee meeting.
- Coordinate and ensure review of plant risk assessment.
- Ensure the logging of corrective actions applicable to the SHE system.
- Ensure incident investigations are done for all incidents.
- Liaise with Clinic regarding H&S statistics.
- Updated EOSH statistics / incident.
- Updated EPM statistics.
- Schedule & organize legal surveys and audits and implementation of action plans.
- Ensure effective SHE communication in the plant, to the external warehouse, and distribution centers.
- Ensure SHE training is conducted for all levels in all functions.
- Assist all functions with writing procedures and updating documents.
- SHE induction of new employees, visitors, and contractors conducted. Judgment and decision making
- Ensures all plant facilities, buildings, compounds, and other facilities (borehole sites) are free from safety hazards.
- Ensures all plant facilities, buildings, compounds and other facilities (borehole sites) comply with environmental standards and protocols.
- In collaboration with the team leader/engineering team stop any activity on site which is in non-conformity with the approved standards. The SHE manager should be notified of this occurrence.
Qualifications and Experience Qualifications:
- Ideal: BSc degree in Engineering, Environment, Health & Safety Management, Sciences
- Minimum: National Diploma in Engineering, Environment, Health & Safety Management, Sciences
- Minimum two years in manufacturing, mining, construction, petrochemical or public health environment
- Preferably Safety and environmental auditor or inspector.
- Advanced skills in required software packages.
- Performs and facilitates execution of administrative activities and procedures for the effective execution of own role.
- Ability to build a complementary team using individual strengths, delegation, coaching, and feedback.
- To create a change response environment by modeling and fostering change-responsive behaviors and championing visible change efforts.
- Ability to negotiate in competition with other functions and business units for the deployment of resources.
- Ability to create trust and build a network of relationships with subordinates and management.
- The ability to plan a task, job, or project realistically, structure work and delegate tasks, appropriately allocate time and resources, set objectives, and measure performance against standards.
- The ability to seek and consider all possible and relevant information in order to conceptualize problems for problem-solving and decision-making with due regard to long and short-term implications.
- Broad conceptual understanding of the integration of processes within the supply chain and the total business.
- Holds self and others accountable for measurable high-quality, timely, and cost-effective results
- The ability to command attention & respect with confidence and tact.
- The ability to focus on appropriate detail.
- The ability to demonstrate a capacity for sustained effort and hard work over long time periods.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- The ability to seize opportunities and act upon them.
- The ability to interact effectively with others in a respectful and sensitive way.
- Ability to develop and sustain routine work for long periods of time.
- Displays an innate ability to satisfy goals and expectations without being influenced to do so by another person despite circumstances or challenges faced.
- Demonstrates ability to work constructively within a team to accomplish organizational goals; taking actions that respect the needs and contributions of others.
- Mastercard Foundation Recruitment
- UNDP Ghana Recruitment
- Hollard Insurance Ghana Limited Recruitment
- Phytotec Limited Recruitment
- Food and Agriculture Organization Recruitment
How to Apply
interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
If you have any questions concerning Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.