Civil Defence Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form – NSCDC Recruitment Portal.
Civil Defence Recruitment: In this article, we will discuss all the necessary requirements, application portal, and information on how to apply for positions with the Nigerian Security and Civil Defense Corps (NSCDC) in 2023. Continue reading below.
Civil Defence Recruitment Portal
Recruitment for the Civil Defence has started. Only those with a professional background in law or other relevant fields who have received certification from practicing law are eligible for the recruitment process.
So this page is for you if you are one of those who studied law for a career. We hope you are successful in the recruitment process this year. To help you, we took the effort to write this post. Learn more by reading on.
Civil Defence Recruitment 2023 Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates.
- Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence. * Applicants must not be members of a secret society, Cult or Drug Addict etc.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Applicants must be between the ages 18 and 30 years
- Applicant height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- NSPM PLC Recruitment
- Federal Poly Ohodo Recruitment
- Federal University of Technology Babura Recruitment
- Federal Poly Ugep Recruitment
- Kaduna SUBEB Recruitment
- British High Commission Recruitment
- Dangote Fertilizer Recruitment
- Norwegian Police Recruitment
- Australian Federal Police (AFP) Operations Officer Salaries
- Sokoto State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Cross River State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
How To Apply for Civil Defence Recruitment 2023/2024
The application procedure is relatively simple. To apply for a position with the Civil Defence (NSCDC), take the following actions:
- Navigate to the official website at www.cdfpb.careers.
- Click on one of the open positions.
- Pick a job that best suits you.
- Pay close attention to the job description and prerequisites.
- Select “Apply Now”
- Give all pertinent information
- Send your resume in (submission of application online is free)
Candidates that are chosen will be contacted by email.
If you are chosen, you will receive an email to schedule the next step in the hiring process, which might lead to a rewarding career with the agency.
If you have any questions concerning Civil Defence Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.