Chocolate Factory Jobs In London 2023/2024 Application Form Portal.
Chocolate Factory Jobs In London: Factory job is the most common work in UK, Birmingham and London. if you wish to work in chocolate factories based in London, kindly read further, to get a chocolate factory job, package up the chocolates into individual packets, pack them into a larger box ready for shipment, get attractive pay, work in a friendly and conducive environment, and get other benefits attached.
Are you searching for chocolate factory jobs in london near me, chocolate factory jobs in uk, chocolate factory worker jobs in london, chocolate factory jobs in europe, chocolate factory jobs in poland, chocolate factory jobs in birmingham, and chocolate factory jobs in london? then this article is for you, we will discuss everything you need to know about career in Chocolate Factory in london.
The chocolate factories in London are great places to work, working fast alongside friendly colleagues, breaks, and excellent staff that will provide good training and help you be organized.The chocolate factory job itself is fun and fulfilling, for it is sometimes considered an informal workplace, you get to know the importance of product quality and also receive customer feedback.
Every career has its ups and downs; however, working on and completing orders daily increases awareness of customer needs and is the only stress portrayed by chocolate factory workers.
There are several chocolate factories in London, and they are highlighted below;
- Lindt Chocolate Shop London Designer Outlet
- Menier Chocolate Factory
- The chocolate factory
- Lucocoa Chocolate
- Land Chocolate
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Afternoon Tea
- The Chocolate Factory
- Demarquette – Fine Chocolates (Office)
- The Chocolate Factory N16
- Artisan Du Chocolat
- Prestat Chocolates
- Boohara Chocolate | Lactose, gluten, soy-free
- East chocolate
- Home Chocolate Factory
List of Available Chocolate Factory Jobs In London
These are the available chocolate factory jobs in London, so make sure to apply for the one that suits your desire and skills;
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Afternoon Tea
They are seeking a very talented and creative Pastry Chef to oversee our Charlie and the Chocolate Factory-inspired Afternoon Tea operation, primarily, the hours would be daytime from Wednesday to Sunday.
- Experience as a Pastry Chef at a senior level
- A passion for succeeding in a fast-paced, quality environment
- Be a dynamic leader and role model in the kitchen
- Ability to prioritize different tasks and requests coupled with proven organization skills
- Have experience working in 5-star hotels or luxury environments
- Have an NVQ Level 1 & 2 Catering qualification or equivalent
- Have a minimum Level 2 Food Safety and Catering qualification or equivalent
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Nanny Jobs Abroad For Foreigners
- Nanny Jobs In UK With Visa Sponsorship
- Unskilled Jobs In Germany For Foreigners
- Chef Jobs In Canada With Visa Sponsorship
- Online Jobs In Germany For English Speakers
- Nanny Jobs In UK Application Form Portal
- English Speaking Jobs In Germany For Foreigners
Other Chocolate Jobs In London
Hotel Chocolat is the only British chocolatier to grow their cocoa, create recipes, and make chocolates in the UK. The Hotel Chocolat is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that positively celebrates a diverse and inclusive culture.
They welcome people from all walks of life to join them, bringing their individuality to help reach Hotel Chocolat’s ambitious growth plans.
Benefits Of Working With The Hotel Chocolat
- Incentives based on performance
- Excellent staff discount:
- 50% unlimited discount on products
- 50% discount in cafes and restaurants
- Up to 70% discount on a stay in our Hotel in St Lucia
- A chance to work in an exciting, innovative, and expanding company with development and exciting career opportunities
- 28 days of holidays (inclusive of bank holidays)
However, they currently seek two positions, and they will be outlined below:
1. Sales Advisor
The Hotel Chocolat seeks for passionate, enthusiastic, and guest-focused individuals to join our team in the Clapham Junction, London store on a 20-hour contract.
Salary: Hourly rate £11.05-12.05
They are looking for passionate, enthusiastic, and guest-focused individuals to join their team in our Victoria Station store on an 8-hour contract, and the salary is £12.00 per hour.
Average Salary Of Chocolate Factory Workers In London
The average salary of chocolate factory workers in London is £12 per hour, with so many other benefits attached to the employment/job.
If you have any questions concerning Chocolate Factory Jobs In London, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Do well to share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.