Table of Contents
Chocolate Factory Jobs In Europe 2023/2024 Application Form Portal – Apply Now.
Chocolate Factory Jobs In Europe: Chocolate factory jobs in Europe is a top-notch job In European countries as you find many factories and people coming and teaming up to bring smiles to people’s faces through the taste of quality chocolates. this article will guide you on how you can apply for any chocolate factory jobs in europe with a good salary.
Are you searching for chocolate factory career jobs in europe, chocolate factory jobs in poland, chocolate factory jobs in europe for filipino, chocolate factories in europe, chocolate factories in france, best chocolate factory in europe, and Chocolate Factory Jobs In Europe? then this is for you, we will discuss everything you need to know about career in Chocolate Factory In Europe.
Chocolate-making runs deep in many European culinary cultures. Belgium and France are home to some of the most renowned chocolate makers globally.
Craft chocolate is a subculture within the chocolate culture that is, in some ways, challenging the traditional chocolate-making scene with bold inclusions and funky packaging.
List of Available Chocolate Factory Jobs In Europe
1. Prabesh Group
– Chocolate Factory Workers
Prabesh Group seeks factory workers responsible for packaging and sorting finished products, attaching product labeling stickers, product quality control, and workplace cleaning.
Married couples are allowed to apply and are also accepted to work in this same labor section. The employer and training give accommodation free of charge will also be given.
- Location: Denmark
- Vacancies: 15
- Salary: €1200 per month
– Packaging of Chocolate Products
Prabesh Group seeks full-time individuals who will be in charge of the packaging of chocolate products (candies), maintenance of packaging machines, and maintaining cleanliness in the factory.
- Location: Tuchola, Poland
- Vacancies: 18
- Salary: 18.57 PLN/Hourly
– Chocolate Factory Worker
Prabesh Group seeks a worker at the chocolate factory but at a different location now. No experience is required before you can apply for this position.
It is a work for men and women, and accommodation is free for the employer. Couples live separately, and all amenities like wifi, hot water, and a clock are all provided.
- Vacancies: 15
- Location: Tallinn, Estonia
- Salary: €1500 per month
For all of the above vacancies, proceed below and click on the link.
2. PMP Recruitment
The chocolate factory has a great environment and culture, treats staff incredibly well, and looks to develop talented individuals to turn them into long-term workforce members.
They need a full-time Production Operative for you to take part in confectionery line production, being part of a team that brings smiles to people across the country by ‘creating a chocolate dreamland.’
Location: Fakenham, NR21 8AF UK.- No transport is provided, so you must live locally or have your transport.
Salary: Day shift: £10.50 per hour | Night shift: £11.50 per hour
Work Hours: Day shift from 6:00 am until 6:00 pm OR Night shift from 6:00 pm until 6:00 am | four on four off days
3. HR GO Recruitment
– Food Production Operative – Pecan Deluxe Candy
Pecan Deluxe Candy manufactures confectionery-based products such as Cookie Dough, Brownies, Pralines, Fudge, sauces, and chocolate and products such as Ice cream.
They are currently looking for several Production Operatives to join the business on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Pay:- £9.75, increasing to £10.30 after 12 weeks.
- Hours:- Rotating Shifts 6am-2pm, 10pm – 6am & 2pm-10pm
- Benefits:- 28 days holiday including bank holidays, increasing to 30 days after 12 weeks, Pension, Free onsite parking, working for a company that values people, no weekends or bank holidays – although overtime is available voluntarily
– Production and Packing Operative
HR GO Recruitment is looking for someone to assist in the production of filled and shaped chocolate products and assist in all aspects of the process, from material supply to the packing of the finished product.
Work in the production area to guarantee the delivery of the finished product.
To ensure continuous operation of the line through the support of all team members.
Ensure the correct supply of packaging and ingredients is collected from the warehouse.
- Location: Shepton Mallet
- Salary: £9.60 an hour
- Hours of work: PM Shift 2 pm – 10 pm *There may be occasions you will be asked to work different hours. Appropriate notice will be given
- Mondays to Fridays
- Jobs In Dubai For Foreigners
- Unskilled Jobs In Dubai For Foreigners
- Rio Tinto Jobs In Australia
- Chef Jobs In Canada With Visa Sponsorship
- Farm Jobs In Europe For Foreigners
- English Speaking Jobs In Germany For Foreigners
- Unskilled Jobs In Switzerland For Foreigners
– Group Head of Planning
Zertus UK & Ireland comprises Humdinger, Kinnerton Confectionery, Lir Chocolates, and Sun Valley. They manufacture a range of products within the snacking and chocolate categories, both for private labels for all of the major retailers and under their brands.
They now seek a Group Head of Planning to join our Supply Chain team at their manufacturing sites in the UK and will require a strategic leader to head up and oversee the work of the Planning teams.
Work hours: Monday – Friday, 08:30 – 16:30 per day (37.5 hours per week)
– Senior Group Packaging Technologist
They are seeking a Senior Group Packaging Technologist to join their team! This role can be based at either the Kinnerton site in Fakenham or the Humdinger site in Hull.
The role is full-time, working Monday – Friday, 08:30-16:30 (37.5 hours per week). Some travel to other site locations and suppliers will be required.
Use the application portal below to view other vacancies and apply for any of the mentioned positions.
– Customer Service Lead Chocolate Europe
The Customer Service Senior Supervisor will lead and direct supervisors and coordinators that provide customer services relating to sales, sales promotions, installations, and communications.
They seek a professional to supervise our team, optimizing and monitoring shipping and returns, including processing complex customer orders and resolving order or delivery issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- English language skills + French or German
- Two years of supervisory experience
- Experience in building new teams
– Sales Manager Chocolate
Cargill seeks a sales manager at the chocolate factory who will be able to build long-term relationships and gain insight with our gourmet and distribution customers in the UK to drive financial impact and improve opportunities for the customer.
Roles of the sales manager chocolate
• Identify, initiate, develop and maintain long-lasting working relationships with customers focused on value selling
• Execute a focused growth and retention plan for the UK region to develop existing / prospect accounts to achieve volume margin opportunities
• Resolve problems, ensuring customers receive high-quality service
• Review and report on customer retention, business opportunities, and market trends
• Delivering on sales performance and financial targets (sales volume, prices, revenue, profitability)
Average Salary Of Chocolate Factory Workers In Europe
The average salary for a Factory Worker in Europe is £18,999 to £20,535, with many other benefits attached to the employment/job.
You can see the above lists of Chocolate Factory Jobs In Europe 2023/2024, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Chocolate Factory Jobs In Europe 2023/2024; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
If you have any questions concerning Chocolate Factory Jobs In Europe, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Do well to share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.