Chicago Restaurant Jobs 2022/2023 Application Form Portal – Apply Now.
Chicago Restaurant Jobs: We are looking for a receptionist to be responsible for greeting clients and visitors to our office. You will be in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office and contacting employees regarding visitors. See requirements and how to apply below.
Are you searching for chicago restaurant jobs near me, chicago waitress jobs, chicago food jobs, chicago cafe jobs, craigslist chicago restaurant jobs, chicago restaurant manager jobs, restaurant jobs chicago il, chicago based restaurants, chicago bar jobs, and chicago restaurant jobs? then this article is for you.
- KOMATSU Jobs Careers Portal
- Best Paying Jobs for Graduates in US
- 15 Best Library Jobs Near Me
- U.S. Department of State Recruitment
- Unskilled Jobs In Dubai For Foreigners
- Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic Job in Toronto
- Popular Jobs Sectors in United Kingdom (UK)
- Caregiver Jobs in USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
Chicago Restaurant Job Description
We are looking for a receptionist to be responsible for greeting clients and visitors to our office. You will be in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office and contacting employees regarding visitors.
Answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail. To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel.
Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful. Receptionists handle a variety of administrative support tasks, including answering phones, receiving visitors, preparing meeting and training rooms, sorting and distributing mail, and making travel plans.
Chicago Restaurant Job Details
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 13 To USD 16 Per Hour|
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, United States 60611|
Benihana Inc. (Japanese, “Safflower”) is an American restaurant company founded by Hiroaki Aoki in New York City and currently based in Aventura, Florida. It owns or franchises Japanese-influenced restaurants around the world.
Including its flagship Benihana Teppanyaki brand, as well as the Haru (fusion cuisine) and RA Sushi restaurants. Benihana introduced the teppanyaki (often erroneously referred to as hibachi) restaurant concept, which had originated in Japan in the late s, to the United States, and later to other countries.
The company was founded on West the Street in New York City by -year-old Hiroaki Aoki, the father of Steve Aoki and Devon Aoki. Aoki, a wrestler who had qualified for but did not attend the summer Olympics, started the restaurant with US$(equivalent to in ) earned from driving an ice cream truck in Harlem. The first restaurant, Benihana of Tokyo.
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
Skills & Requirements
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
- Telephone Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Most receptionists receive benefits that included paid vacations and holidays.
- As well as health insurance.
- Some employers provide educational assistance for their receptionists.
How to Apply for Chicago Restaurant Jobs
Interested and suitably qualified person should kindly click on “APPLY NOW” to start application process:
If you have any questions concerning Chicago Restaurant Jobs, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Do well to share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.