Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) Recruitment Application Form Portal.
CBSA Job Recruitment: The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) are looking for analytical and career-minded people of all ages, with strong communication skills and a commitment to service excellence to be recruited in the 2022/2023 career exercise.
Are you searching for canadian cbsa recruitment, cbsa indigenous recruitment, cbsa Career recruitment, cbsa recruitment 2022, cbsa recruitment contact, cbsa recruitment events, cbsa recruitment process, cbsa recruitment reddit, cbsa recruitment video, and cbsa student recruitment? then this article is for you, we will discuss everything you need to know about career in CBSA.
The CBSA is currently open and as the application process opens, apply through Government of Canada Jobs. Create an account and subscribe to email alerts to be notified when a selection process opens.
Please note these CBSA Recruitment positions may be advertised for a short period, so if you don’t subscribe to alerts, check the site often
or you can consult the Directory of CBSA Offices for information regarding potential postings.
Make sure to register for an event in order to attend a virtual session.
- Saskatchewan Virtual Career Fair at Saskatchewan on Tuesday, March 17, 2022 from1 pm to 4 pm (Eastern time)
- Carleton University Virtual Spring Career Fair at Ontario on Wednesday, March 23, 2022 from 10 am to 4 pm (Eastern time)
- Federal Safety, Security, and Intelligence Career Fair at National Event on Wednesday, March 30, 2022 from11 am to 5 pm (Eastern Time)
Details On The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) is a federal law enforcement agency that is responsible for border control (i.e. protection and surveillance), immigration enforcement, and customs services in Canada.
The CBSA Officer employs border officers who is also known as a Border Services Officer (BSO) or Border Patrol officer (BPO), Customer officer, and Customs agents
Their Services include;
- They are responsible for administering legislation that governs admission of people and goods, plants and animals into and out of Canada
- They detain those people who may pose a threat to Canada
- removing people who are inadmissible to Canada, including those involved in terrorism, organized crime, war crimes or crimes against humanity
- interdicting illegal goods entering or leaving the country
- Protecting food safety, plant and animal health, and Canada’s resource base
- protect Canadians, the environment and industry by preventing narcotics, weapons and firearms, obscene materials and other prohibited goods from entering Canada
- Responsible for enforcing trade remedies that help protect Canadian industry from the injurious effects of dumped and subsidized imported goods
- administering a fair and impartial redress mechanism
- The CBSA investigates, detects, and apprehends violators of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
- collecting applicable duties and taxes on imported goods
Authentic Ongoing CBSA Recruitment & Their Deadlines
|Position||Salary||Closing Date||Application Link|
|Various Administrative Positions – CR-04 – Casual Inventory (Edmonton)||$50,821 to $54,857||31 August 2022 – 23:59, Pacific Time||Apply online|
|Organization and Classification PE-03/PE-04 Casual Inventory||$80,336 to $99,277||14 October 2022 – 23:59, Pacific Time||Apply online|
|Various Administrative Positions – CR-04 – Casual Inventory (Calgary)||$50,821 to $54,857||31 August 2022 – 23:59, Pacific Time||Apply online|
- Irish Army Recruitment
- Queensland Police Service Recruitment
- Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI) Recruitment
- Australian Federal Police (AFP) Operations Officer Salaries
- United States Post Office Career Opportunities
- New South Wales Police Force Recruitment
Requirement For The CBSA Recruitment Application
- You must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- High school diploma
- A valid Driver’s license
- Must be prepared to work anywhere in Canada
- Applicants are encouraged to complete courses in subjects like policing, psychology, criminology, security or law.
- Know that preference is given to Canadian citizens and veterans.
Application Process For the CBSA Recruitment
- Apply online after meeting the required pre-requisite mentioned above
- Candidates must complete the Officer Trainee Entrance Exam (OTEE), an online exam consisting of 132 multiple-choice questions.
- After passing the exam, you will be invited to an interview to assess the candidate following competencies based on values, integrity, judgment, communication abilities, and ability to deal with challenging situations.
- Thereafter, you have to successfully complete the Canadian Firearms Safety and the Canadian Restricted Firearms Safety Courses and pass the applicable tests.
- Physical fitness evaluation
- Secret security clearance
- Psychological assessment
- Medical exam
- After all these processes you will be notified of the outcome
Take note that due to extensive testing required, the process can take up to 18 months.
Salary Of The CBSA
- While attending the CBSA College you will receive paid accommodations and meals, and an allowance of $125 per week to cover basic living expenses.
- As a trainee your annual salary will be $69,423 to $77,302 (FB-02). Rates of pay are subject to change upon the signing of a new collective agreement.
- Upon successful completion of the development program at an assigned port of entry, you will become a border services officer. Your annual salary will increase to $75,100 to $89,068 (FB-03).
- You might also be entitled to a bilingual bonus if you occupy a bilingual position.
- Visit the Treasury Board rates of pay for more information.
Canada Border Services Agency Customer Service Phone/Email
How to Contact Canada Border Services Agency Customer Support/Phone Number?
Canada Border Services Agency registered office address
355 North River Road, 6th Floor, Tower B,Ottawa ON K1A 0L8.
If you have any question concerning CBSA Job Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.