CBN Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal | www.cbn.gov.ng Login.
CBN Recruitment: We will give you important details about CBN recruiting in 2022 in this post. The Central Bank of Nigeria is currently hiring for the year 2022. The CBN recruiting webpage (www.cbn.gov.ng), the CBN 2022 recruitment form, and other pertinent information will be covered in this post to assist you in landing a job.
CBN recruitment 2022 portal is currently open for online application. This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in the CBN 2022 recruitment exercise.
We will reveal all you need to know about CBN recruitment form 2022, the starting date, and CBN recruitment closing date 2022/2023. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the CBN 2022/2023 recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here.
CBN Recruitment Portal 2022
The CBN recruitment website is currently enabled and interested persons can now submit an application. www.cbn.gov.ng is the official job portal where interested persons can apply and fill the online CBN recruitment form for verification.
The portal is now open for the online application processes. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment 2022/2023 Requirements and Qualifications
CBN Recruitment 2022/2023 Requirements:
The following are the requirements listed on the CBN recruitment portal. You must satisfy the below requirements in order to be selected.
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills.
- Interested applicants must be between the ages of 22 and 30.
- All candidates must present a National Identification Cards such as an International passport, National ID card, Voters card, or driver license.
- Two (2) passport sized photographs.
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University.
- Knowledge in computer application will be an added advantage. Applicants must have good knowledge of Web applications, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Microsoft Access, and other related applications.
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English and Mathematics is compulsory.
- Must not have any criminal record as at the time of application.
- Download and print out both the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment form.
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment.
Central Bank of Nigeria Available Jobs Positions
Below are some of the departmental jobs available at the Central Bank of Nigeria.
- Security Services
- Trade and Exchange
- Banking Supervision
- Corporate Communication
- Legal Services
- Consumer Protection
- Capacity Development
- Financial Market
- Human Resources
- Financial Policy and Regulations
- Procurement and Support services
- Monetary Policy
- Medical Services
- NSPM PLC Recruitment
- Federal Poly Ohodo Recruitment
- Federal University of Tech Babura Recruitment
- Federal Poly Ugep Recruitment
- Kaduna SUBEB Recruitment
- British High Commission Recruitment
- Enugu State Government Recruitment
- Ondo State Teachers Recruitment
- Australian Federal Police (AFP) Operations Officer Salaries
- Sokoto State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Cross River State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
The objects of the Central Bank of Nigeria are as follows:
- Promote a sound financial system in Nigeria
- Provide financial and economic advice to the Federal Government
- Act as Banker
- Issue legal tender currency in Nigeria
- Ensure monetary and price stability
- Maintain external reserves
Why Apply for the CBN Recruitment?
If you get hold of this opportunity:
- You will have the joy of being independent if you are employed
- You will upgrade your skills by learning new ones. These may include persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical and many others you can ever think of
- You will have the opportunity to meet people you otherwise would not have met
- It will help you understand the world better
- It gives your life a sense of meaning and purpose
- You will improve your confidence and social skills
- It gives you a sense of identity, shaping the definition of who you are as a person
- You will get a regular paycheck or salary credited in your account every month
- You will be amazed at how much you will learn from being around people with different skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know.
How to Apply for CBN Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Central Bank of Nigeria official website at cbn.gov.ng
- Click on CAREER at the top of the page to apply
- Pick a job opening
- Read the requirements as outline on the page
- Next, apply for any of the job openings
Below is a summary of the CBN Recruitment Process
- Applicants that meet the CBN’s requirements will be invited for a written test
- An open day at the head office for all successful applicants. It is an event of interactive activities where successful candidates are given further insight
- Essay writing exercise, psychometric test, and panel interview
- Final interview with the Head of Human resources
For more information, you can contact the Central Bank of Nigeria via;
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: +234 700 225 5226
You can address all inquiries to:
Central Bank of Nigeria
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District,
Federal Capital Territory,
If you have any questions concerning CBN Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.