Canadian Armed Forces Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal.
Canadian Armed Forces Recruitment: The Canadian Armed Forces are recruiting as new applicants are encouraged to start their application process for there is an urgent need to attract more Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) personnel.
Are you searching for Canadian armed forces job recruitment, Canadian armed forces recruitment centre, canadian armed forces recruitment process, Canadian armed forces recruitment video, canadian armed forces recruitment and retention, Canadian armed forces recruitment statistics, canadian armed forces recruitment age, Is the canadian armed forces a good career, Can a non citizen join the canadian army, and Can a foreigner join the canadian military? then this article is for you.
The Canadian Armed Forces (CAF; French: Forces armées Canadiennes; FAC) is the unified military of Canada, comprising sea, land, and air elements referred to as the Royal Canadian Navy (RCN), Canadian Army, and Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF).
It has three main subdivision which includes the Royal Canadian Navy, Canadian Army, and Royal Canadian Airforce.
- The Royal Canadian Navy (RCN) – is headed by the commander of the Royal Canadian Navy, includes 28 warships and submarines deployed in two fleet
The RCN participates in NATO exercises and operations, and ships are deployed all over the world in support of multinational deployments.
- The Canadian Army is headed by the commander of the Canadian Army and administered through four divisions making sure to fight wars and protect the country from both internal and external attacks.
- The Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) is headed by the commander of the Royal Canadian Air Force and makes sure to maintain at various points throughout Canada’s northern region a chain of forwarding operating locations, each capable of supporting fighter operations.
Also Elements of CF-18 squadrons of the RCAF, periodically deploy to these airports for short training exercises or Arctic sovereignty patrols
Canadian Armed Forces Recruiting Events Dates 2022
|Signal Operator trade||Mon, Apr 4th, 2022|
|Naval Operator||Tue, Apr 5th, 2022|
|Cook||Wed, Apr 6th, 2022|
|Social Work Officer||Wed, Apr 6th, 2022|
|RCAF Careers||Thur, Apr 7th, 2022|
|Material Management Technician||Thur, Apr 7th, 2022|
|Avionics Systems Technician||Tue, Apr 12th, 2022|
|Information Systems Technician||Wed, Apr 13th, 2022|
|Administration & Finance (Female)||Thur, Apr 14th, 2022|
|Marine Technician||Tue, Apr 26th 2022|
There are still more to be held and applicants can access it here – https://forces.ca/en/events/#/
Requirement To Apply For The Canadian Armed Forces
- Be a Canadian citizen
- Be at least 18 years old (17 years old with parental consent)
- Have completed at least Grade 10 or Secondaire IV in Québec (some jobs need higher levels of education)
- There are other requirement pending on the career and you can access them on the website also
The application portal is – https://forces.ca/en/.
- British Army Commonwealth Recruitment
- Royal Air Force Recruitment (RAF)
- Calgary Police Jobs Recruitment
- Northern Territory Police Recruitment (NT)
- United Nation Police Recruitment
- U.S Dallas Police Recruitment
- Norwegian Police Recruitment
- Uttarakhand Police Recruitment
- Queensland Police Service Recruitment
- Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) Recruitment
Recruitment Process For The Canadian Armed Forces 2022/2023
- Stage One – Application Phase
1. Completion of the CF Application Form 2. Personnel Screening, Consent and Authorization Form 3. 2 Letter of Reference for Applicants Form
- Stage Two – Canadian Forces Aptitude Test (eCFAT)
The skills and abilities which are being assessed during the aptitude test include 1. Verbal Skills (15 questions in 5 minutes) 2. Spatial Ability (15 questions in 10 minutes) 3. Problem Solving (30 questions in 30 minutes)
- Stage Three – Medical Examination
All candidates will go through a medical examination. The examination includes measuring your heart rate, your blood pressure, your cholesterol, and you will have to provide a urine sample.
- Stage Four – Fitness Evaluation
There are four test items in this evaluation: a step test (aerobic fitness), a push-up test, a sit-up test (physical endurance), and a grip test (muscle strength).
- Stage Five – Reliability Check
This is essentially a background check and does include a criminal record check.
- Stage Six – Interview
A Canadian Forces career counselor will conduct the interview. The interview is used to assess your personal qualities and life experiences.
- Stage Seven – Get Notified
At the end of the interview, applicants will be notified of their results.
Documents To Be Prepared For The Canadian Army Application
- You will then need to present original copies of all these
- Birth certificate,
- Government-issued photo ID,
- Transcripts from your highest level of education,
- Proof of trade qualifications and professional licenses, and any additional forms required for the trade or job you selected.
- All overseas education must be presented with a Canadian equivalency from the Alliance of Credential Evaluation Services of Canada
Salary For The Armed Forces Canada
|Operations Manager||C$62k – C$108k||C$81,848|
|Administration Clerk||C$37k – C$65k||C$49,847|
|Trainer, Employee / Human Resources (HR)||C$55k – C$113k||C$77,773|
|Soldier||C$49k – C$91k||C$66,540|
|Shipping and Receiving Manager||C$60k – C$174k||C$90,399|
|Recruiter||C$42k – C$75k||C$55,999|
|Military Pilot, Jet||C$67k – C$128k||C$90,042|
Canadian Armed Forces Recruitment website also has information on entry options, positions, the enrollment process, and basic training, in particular, take a look at the questions that deal with eligibility, starting your career and life in the Forces.
Review the requirements on the Canadian Armed Forces – Apply Now website. Their web page on Careers has information on the various occupations available in the Forces. You can complete an online application, or visit your local Recruiting Centre.
The application website gives crucial information related to the Canadian Armed Forces Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form for candidates to start applying now:
|Navy Careers: Search current job opportunities in the Canadian Armed Forces.|
|Army Careers: Search current job opportunities in the Canadian Armed Forces.|
|Air Force Careers: Browse Careers · Aerospace Telecommunication and Information Systems Technician.|
If you have any questions concerning Canadian Armed Forces Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.