Burn Manufacturing Recruitment: Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Burn Manufacturing Recruitment 2022.
Burn Manufacturing Recruitment
In 2010, after spending 13 years as a cookstove consultant in Central America and Sub-Saharan Africa, Peter launched Burn Design Lab and BURN Manufacturing Co. on Vashon Island, Washington. On a shoestring budget, BURN assembled a team of world-class designers and engineers who were also committed to designing the world’s most fuel-efficient cookstoves.
we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Lead
- Data Collection: Assist in coordination and/or collection and consolidation of both primary and secondary data including fieldwork and related works for various departments e.g., commercial, carbon, market intelligence et.al.
- Data Analysis: Assist in data cleaning, analysis, and presentation towards effective and efficient delivery of the department’s mandate towards the delivery of timely data and reporting for strategic decision-making.
- Data Quality: Ensure the quality of data collected is of the highest standard by monitoring the data collected, identifying data issues, liaising with relevant stakeholders to have the issue resolved, developing data quality best practice guidelines, providing user training, and reporting to management/relevant stakeholders on the progress of data quality improvement
- Automated data extraction from primary and secondary sources using tools like APIs, web scrapping techniques, SQL triggers, etc.
- Design and implement project data-needs solutions: Review project data needs and recommend designs, implement them and work to continually improve them.
- Take ownership of the data aspect of various field projects they will be assigned to right from its inception to reporting/communication.
- Collaborate with departments that generate and consume homegrown data including after-sales, market research, carbon, commercial and electric to validate data sources and deliver quality data output that is usable for strategic decision-making.
- Continuously monitor core reporting systems to maintain expected standards of data integrity for all data-related projects through processing, cleaning, and verifying the integrity of data across multiple databases
- Develop data management protocols and systems: work closely with the data team in HQ, and other relevant internal stakeholders to identify opportunities for process improvements, and aid in the design, development, and implementation of new applications for managing big data.
- Develop policies and procedures/SOPs for the collection and analysis of data for the existing and new data processes.
- Execute ad-hoc requests on data mining and exploratory statistics tasks on large data sets and make presentations on the findings.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the manager(s).
- Epiroc Recruitment
- GIZ Ghana Recruitment
- Last Mile Health – LMH Recruitment
- Australian Trade and Investment Commission Recruitment
- PwC Ghana Recruitment
- At least 4 years of experience in a BI or data science environment
- Excellent Communicator in Both English.
- Have at least a degree in Applied statistics/ Mathematics/ Actuarial science/ Data science/ Economics & Statistics/ Operations research
- Proficiency in MS Excel and at least one programming language for data science e.g., R, Python, etc.
- Communication: Possess a knack for effective communication with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in team leadership, cross-department functioning, and reporting/presentation to c-suite and senior management.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 26th October 2022
If you have any questions concerning Burn Manufacturing Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.