British American Tobacco (BAT) Recruitment: For British American Tobacco (BAT) Recruitment 2023, applications are being accepted from interested and adequately qualified people.
Table of Contents
British American Tobacco
British American Tobacco plc is a British multinational company that manufactures and sells cigarettes, tobacco, and other nicotine products. The company, established in 1902, is headquartered in London, England. As of 2019, it is the largest tobacco company in the world based on net sales.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Corporate Finance Manager
Reports to Senior Corporate Finance Manager
What You Will Be Accountable For
i. Operations/ Professional/ Business
- Maintain accurate and complete records of financial performance of the business units and provide insightful analysis to support decision-making.
- Ensure various elements of working capital (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash & Stock) are proactively and effectively managed to support optimum business operations.
- Drive the compilation of the IFRS & Companies’ Act compliant annual statutory financial statements for external audit and manage the audit process to successful completion.
- Proactive & robust engagement with Internal stakeholders, including cross-functional and cross-market colleagues to ensure internal process consistency and a robust control environment.
- Proactive & Robust engagement with External stakeholders; including Tax Authorities, External Audit, Distributors & Suppliers to maintain compliance track record and ensure alignment to business objectives.
- Manage team members (2 X Finance Analysts) and provide direction on priority activities whilst maintaining a healthy team dynamic and ensuring their development.
- Full optimization of SAP and Excel capabilities to improve productivity and efficiency of tasks within the team.
- Review and benchmark processes and proactively provide initiatives to enhance performance.
Essential Experience, Skills, And Knowledge
- Post Graduate University degree in Business, Finance, and Accounting, with a preference for CIMA/ACCA/CA qualification.
- 3 – 5 years of Finance/Accounting experience, preferably in a multinational Finance environment, and 1-2 years of Management experience
- Good knowledge of local Tax regulations
- Effective negotiation, communication, and presentation skills to interact with people at all levels in the organization (and externally)
- Ability to self-direct and be proactive
- Manage teams and drive healthy work culture.
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
- Good knowledge of SAP ERP and the BPC reporting tool.
- Yara International Recruitment
- Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) Recruitment
- Tony Blair Institute for Global Change Recruitment
- Complete Farmer Recruitment
- MTN Ghana Recruitment
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
If you have any questions concerning British American Tobacco, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.