Barry Callebaut Group Recruitment: For Barry Callebaut Group Recruitment 2022, applications are being accepted from interested and adequately qualified applicants.
Barry Callebaut Group Recruitment
Barry Callebaut is among the world’s largest cocoa processors and chocolate manufacturers, with an average annual production of 2.0 million tonnes of cocoa & chocolate. It was created in 1996 through the merging of the Belgian chocolate producer Callebaut and the French company Cacao Barry.
Job Title: Automation Engineer
- Carry out general inspections and solve all electrical and automation problems of the plant.
- Study manufacturers’ manuals/specifications, analyze engineering reports/history and designs, develop, revise and implement effective and efficient preventive and proactive maintenance programmes on electrical and automation systems of the plant in conjunction with the Maintenance Planner.
- Track and document all engineering operations carried out on the electrical and automation systems of the plant and prepare engineering reports.
- Keep up-to-date records on all electrical, calibration, and automation manuals and drawings.
- Assist in the procurement and control of electrical, calibration, and automation maintenance materials. Must also ensure all critical spares of the correct specification are always available.
- Work alongside the company’s Shift Technicians, Electricians, and sub-contractors to execute tasks, troubleshoot defective electrical systems, and undertake repair works on emergency or breakdown, or shutdown maintenance programs.
- Respond to call-ins to give technical support in electrical and automation problems at any given time
- Ensure that all electrical, automation and calibration devices are well maintained in accordance with the laid down schedule.
- Responsible for carrying out corrective action from electrical, instrumentation, and automation audits in conjunction with the electricians.
- Responsible for initiating, monitoring, and certifying all electrical and automation repairs.
- Organize and provide in-house PLC and electrical training for Electricians and shift electro-mechanics.
- Ensures the full implementation of the QMS procedures related to Maintenance and communicates proposed changes to the Management Representative. This includes the documentation and approval of procedures and work instructions, process forms, etc as appropriate.
- BSc in Electrical Engineering with 3 years of specific experience in electro-mechanical in a manufacturing environment (preferably in the food industry)
- Certification in programmable logic control systems or automation (e.g. SIEMENS STEP 5 & SIEMENS STEP 7).
- Good knowledge of various maintenance programs and their efficiency level(s).
- Ability to read and interpret electrical and automation diagrams for troubleshooting.
- Ability to design electrical drawings according to specifications as well as design and deliver in-house training courses.
- Proficient in Office applications (especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and maintenance systems (preferably Maximo and SAP)
- Good analytical and planning skills with the ability to multitask.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills with the ability to work without supervision, lead and motivate a team and meet deadlines
- Epiroc Recruitment
- GIZ Ghana Recruitment
- Last Mile Health – LMH Recruitment
- Australian Trade and Investment Commission Recruitment
- PwC Ghana Recruitment
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
If you have any questions concerning Barry Callebaut Group Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.