Baker Hughes GE Recruitment: Baker Hughes GE Recruitment 2022 applications are being accepted from interested and adequately qualified applicants.
Baker Hughes GE Recruitment
Baker Hughes GE is a reputable firm in Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Specialist – Intelligent Production Systems
Our Oilfield Services (OFS) business provides intelligent connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our Sales team work in partnership with our business partners to build loyalty and develop sales growth. We take responsibility for the business’ success by building trusted relationships and understanding our partners.
Partner with the best
Baker Hughes is seeking a Field Specialist – Intelligent Production Systems (IPS) as part of supporting our Ghana operations. As a Field Specialist – IPS, you will be responsible for:
- Running multiple media to high-risk applications in the Intelligent Production Systems Product Group such as gauges, HCMA Valves
- Providing front-line support with customers and accurately completing all paperwork prior to or upon completion of the job
- Ensuring supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for the job
- Continuing to expand and apply application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Intelligent Production Systems and/or other product groups
- Conducting on-the-job training for some Intelligent Production Systems applications as required
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s or a High School Diploma /GED
- Have solid experience in Intelligent Production Systems, with Fiber Optics experience preferred
- Have some experience installing completions products (specific packers)
- Have an ability to work well and communicate well with others
Working in a way that works for you recognizes that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Please discuss your preferred working arrangements with your recruiter during the process
Working with usOur people is at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train, reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for your
Inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and well-being activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- The safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient. Join us if you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients. Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
- Mastercard Foundation Recruitment
- UNDP Ghana Recruitment
- Hollard Insurance Ghana Limited Recruitment
- Phytotec Limited Recruitment
- Food and Agriculture Organization Recruitment
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward. Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
If you have any questions concerning Baker Hughes GE Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.