Babysitting Jobs Washington DC 2022/2023 Application Form Portal.
Babysitting Jobs Washington DC: All babysitting Career jobs in Washington DC will be highlighted to you in this post, and make sure that you have all the preferred requirements and procedures before applying.
Are you searching for babysitting recruitment washington dc, nanny jobs washington dc, babysitter jobs in washington dc, house sitter jobs washington dc, dc babysitting jobs, best website for babysitting jobs, babysitting jobs for 12 year olds that pay, and babysitting jobs washington dc? then this article is for you.
Washington DC is an admirable place to be, live, work, and to find a babysitting job in then, proceed to read all the details which will be portrayed below.
There are a bunch of reasons why babysitting has the potential to be far more than just a source of part-time or side income.
It can be a very profitable career if you’re dedicated to devoting most of your leisure or waking hours to raising children.
Babysitting experience also looks great on a resume if you’re applying to work at a daycare or other organization specializing in childcare.
Babysitter Job Responsibilities:
- Provides care to children inside and outside the home.
- Keeps children’s living and play areas tidy. Prepares healthy meals.
- Maintains daily schedule.
- Performs light housework.
- Leads children in fun activities.
Preferable Requirements To Work As A babysitter
- You must have experience with children under the age of 2
- You must be available to start as early as 7 am and end as late as 9 pm Monday -Friday
- You must have one year of childcare experience after High School graduation.
- If you are hired, you have to complete the online orientation.
- get child/infant CPR and First Aid Certifications, and commit at least three months to the program.
List of Available Babysitting Jobs In Washington DC
These are the available babysitting jobs in Washington DC for interested candidates to start applying for
1. Sittercity Babysitting Jobs
· Sitter for weekend’s date night – Washington, DC
A family has a 1y6months boy who is at daycare full time. They are looking for a sitter to help them occasionally, especially on weekends or weekdays in the evening, to allow some husband-wife quality time.
The wife is Brazilian, and her husband is Colombian, so Spanish speakers are a plus.
Salary – $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
· Need a babysitter for a toddler
Looking for a babysitter for one toddler for Mon to Fri. Hours 9 am to 5 pm each day.
Responsibilities include interacting with the child, diaper change, feeding the child, naptime, and potty training.
Refer to the link below to access all babysitting jobs in Washington DC for your immediate application.
· Babysitter for a 3-year-old child
Family looking for a babysitter Wednesday, Jun 01 at 5:30 pm – 10:30 pm – $20/hr
The hiring family has a beagle at home, so the sitter must be ok with dogs.
- Feeding the aged 3-year-old child
- Making meals
- Bedtime Routine
Location – Washington, DC 20001
Applications are accepted until Thursday, Jun 02 at 6:30 pm.
· Sitter or caregiver position for two sonS
A family seeks a caregiver or babysitter to care for their two sons while he and his wife attend a daytime engagement.
Your responsibility to feed children and perform other little expected roles. Sitter position available Saturday, May 28, 12:30pm – 4:00pm – $23/hr
Location – Columbia, MD 21044, Washington DC.
Pay – $23/hour for 3.5 hours
Age of children – 1-4
Applications are accepted until Sunday, May 29, at 1:30 pm.
If any of the above does not interest you, then you can go to the official website in the above link to check out all the vacancies and families in need of babysitters.
- Nanny Jobs In UK
- Nanny Jobs Abroad For Foreigners
- Private Nanny Jobs London
- Nanny Jobs In UK With Visa Sponsorship
- Jobs In Switzerland For Foreigners
- Jobs In Poland For English Speakers
- Hotel Jobs In Spain For English Speakers
GreatAuPair helps people just like you find great Babysitters jobs with attractive pay in Washington DC.
They give you the most advanced search tools and security systems available to make it safe and easy to find jobs, specifically in Washington DC, as is discussed here in this post with the specific traits you want.
Whether you’re seeking a part-time, live-out job or perhaps you want a full-time, live-in job. Either way, if you wish for great Babysitting jobs, they have you covered.
open jobs are
- On-time babysitting
- Looking for a loving sitter with a super flexible schedule
- Looking to match with a loving, caring babysitter
- As needed help for two toddlers!
- Auburn Family is looking for a BabySitter
- Burlington family seeks babysitter
- Babysitter Job in Gig Harbor with Kind Family
4. Ayi Connect
AyiConnect is a service platform to connect care helpers such as babysitters with families that request them.
AyiConnect provides information to help care seekers and helpers connect and make informed decisions.
A family is looking for a Sitter, Nanny for the family. This position is in Renton, WA, United States, live in or live out, 2 Days per week, 0 hours per day, $20 rate, Flexible.
The ideal candidate needs to speak Chinese Mandarin and English, and can be a Toddler, Preschooler, and have a car.
Pay – $20 per hour. Please apply to the job to learn more about them, for they look forward to meeting you!
Salary Of Babysitters In Washington DC
The average salary of a babysitter or a nanny is $24.08 per hour.
The application website gives crucial information related to the Babysitting Jobs Washington DC 2022/2023 for candidates to start applying now.
If you have any questions concerning Babysitting Jobs Washington DC, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Do well to share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.