Table of Contents
Babysitter Jobs Brisbane 2022/2023 Application Form Portal -Apply Now.
Babysitting Jobs Brisbane: Babysitting jobs in Brisbane is highly demanded by parent and families, this post will guide interested person on how to apply with all necessary requirements and salaries.
Are you searching for babysitting jobs brisbane near me, babysitting jobs brisbane gumtree, babysitting jobs brisbane for 14 year olds, babysitting jobs brisbane for 13 year olds, babysitting jobs brisbane for 15 year olds, babysitting jobs brisbane northside, babysitting jobs brisbane no experience, babysitter jobs brisbane, nanny jobs brisbane, and nanny jobs brisbane gumtree? then this article is for you.
Families join our platform every day to look for trusted babysitters. We will create a professional profile for you and match you with families who suit your skills and schedule, 24/7.
Babysitting is considered a lovely job because you care for children, it doesn’t require too many educational qualifications and so much more.
About Babysitters Jobs In Brisbane
In Brisbane, in Queensland Australia, babysitting jobs are great opportunities for students and other individuals who wish to partake in part-time jobs especially.
Babysitting jobs are excellent options to combine with any schedule you have especially if you wish to gain money for a specified time.
To become a babysitter in Australia, you need to start with a Working with Children Check. There are no other qualifications required.
How To Secure A Babysitting Job
Use these tips to develop yourself in case you do not have experience with kids to advance in the career of babysitting.
- Learn the basics of caring for a child.
- Volunteer to care for children either in the neighborhood or in church.
- You can also start working with kids in a group.
- Build up a resume.
- Advertise yourself everywhere possible, and you can also contact your friends who might need a babysitter.
- Get interviews with parents.
- Expand your network as you gain experience to get more work!
- You can apply to an agency and become an employee.
Age Requirement To Babysit In Brisbane
First and foremost, there is no legal age to babysit in Brisbane (Queensland, Australia). However, there are state laws about who is responsible if a person under 18 babysits.
In Brisbane, no legal laws postulate the age for babysitting. However, if you are below eighteen, you are still considered a child, and your parents and the employer will be solely responsible for you if you still desire to babysit.
In conclusion on how old can someone babysit in Brisbane, then the answer is you can babysit at any age starting from 12, but the law will not be responsible for you; however, it is advisable to babysit from the age of 18 years old and above because you are considered matured and responsible at that age.
List of Available Babysitting Jobs In Brisbane
There are different and numerous babysitting jobs in Brisbane for interested candidates who have a passion for caring for kids to apply for.
1. Care.com Babysitting Jobs
Care.com is an online marketplace for childcare, senior care, special needs care, tutoring, pet care, and housekeeping through membership to a two-sided market.
There are so many vacancies for people to apply for, ranging from full-time to part-time, and so many flexible working hours that suit you.
Below are some open positions in Brisbane, Queensland, that interested candidates should get their hands on, and they include;
- The family of David is looking for a babysitter for their child in Brisbane (Windsor)
- The family of Puthea is looking for a trustworthy babysitter for two children in Brisbane (Kurabay)
- The Kim family is looking for a babysitter for their child in Brisbane (Norman Park)
- Lenore seeks a babysitter for three children in Brisbane
- and so may more
To apply and view other families needing babysitters, go to the application link below to apply now!
2. Babysits – Babysitting Jobs In Brisbane only
The babysit agency is thoroughly recommended for there are no special requirements, and if you wish to take up a babysitting job in Brisbane, you should definitely try this agency out.
Many families seek to employ babysitters no matter the age provided, and they offer their services fully.
There are different schedules as some parents will want you to babysit their children only when they want to go out for dates, some after school, and so much more.
All babysitting jobs on babysitting in Brisbane have been compiled through the link below for your immediate application.
3. We Need A Nanny
We Need A Nanny is an agency and Australia’s #1 job board for a nanny, au pair & babysitter jobs, and currently, there are babysitting vacancies for you to explore.
Several families request babysitters, and not too many requirements, so use the link below to search for available positions and apply.
- Nanny Jobs In UK
- Nanny Jobs Abroad For Foreigners
- Private Nanny Jobs London
- Nanny Jobs In UK With Visa Sponsorship
- Jobs In Switzerland For Foreigners
- Jobs In Poland For English Speakers
- Hotel Jobs In Spain For English Speakers
- Babysitting Jobs Washington DC
Make sure that you pick a babysitting, nanny, or casual carer job that suits your schedule and check if the time speculated is okay with you.
Some vacancies include
- Afternoon Carer
- Part-time Nanny/sitter for school afternoons
- Nanny/Aupair after school
- Casual part-time carer
- Casual nanny
- Afternoon nanny
- And so many more.
4. Babysitters Now
Babysitters Now is an agency to helps job seekers who have an interest in babysitting by connecting them with families.
Babysitter Now agency has so many families that need so many babysitters across different locations in Brisbane; hence if you are interested in the apply button now.
Some vacancies include:
- Babysitter job in Mudgeeraba
- Babysitter Job in Eatons Hill
- Babysitter job in Cooran
- Babysitter job in Belmere
- Babysitter job in Lota
- Babysitter job in the West End
- Babysitter job in Nosa Head and so much more posted by different families.
5. GreatAuPair Babysitting & Nanny Jobs In Brisbane
Great Au pair is a recruitment agency, and i can assure you that this is one of the best sites to help nanny job seekers with different families in Brisbane.
Different families seek babysitters, and they are all advertised on the recruitment platform for interested candidates to apply.
All you have to do is to create an account on Au Pair if you do not have one, and then you get to directly send a message to the hiring family in need of a babysitter.
If you have little to no experience in working as a babysitter, you should definitely go through the available vacancies and apply for the one that suits you.
6. Gumtree Babysitting Jobs
Gumtree has a great range of babysitting jobs available, and you will find the perfect role for yourself; all you have to do is check all the details concerning jobs before applying.
Gumtree babysitting jobs involve having fun, getting matched with a friendly and well-mannered family, and also getting access to attractive pay.
- Wanted: Nanny/ live-in nanny wanted asap
- Nanny / Home Help required / live-in optional
- Nanny part-time
- A family is seeking a nanny or home help
- and so much more
7. Coastal Babysitters
Coastal Babysitters cater to local Brisbane families looking for a Babysitter at their home and families holidaying in Brisbane, staying in hotels.
Coastal Babysitters are looking for more experienced babysitters to join their expanding team in Brisbane, Gold Coast, and Byron Bay.
To be part of the team, you will need to have the following:
- A current Blue Card (QLD) or Working with Children Check (NSW)
- A current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- A passion and love for working with children
- ABN or willing to obtain one
- Minimum 3 years experience working with children or being a parent yourself.
Salary Of Babysitters In Brisbane, Australia
The majority of the babysitters in Brisbane are charging rates between $25/hr to $30/hr.
If you have any questions concerning Babysitting Jobs Brisbane, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Do well to share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.