Babson College Acceptance Rate | Babson College Admission Requirements | About Babson College | cost of study at Babson College…See more details below
About Babson College
Babson College was establshed in 1919 as a male business institute by Roger W. Babson, but was later made a co-educational college. it is located on Forest Street, Babson Park, Wellesley, Massachusetts, United States of America.
The college was established in 1919 by Roger W. Babson. Roger initially established it as an all-male business institute, but in 1969 it stopped being all-male. It became a co-educational college.
Babson College is ranked #1 in entrepreneurship education by U.S News and World Report for 19 consecutive years now. It is listed among the 50 best colleges in the United States of America and ranked 34 among schools with top-flight business education programs and innovative entrepreneurship courses.
At Babson College, you are trained to have the entrepreneurial spirit and idea. You are equally trained on how to swing into an action that will help solve problems and make an impact.
If you opt for education at Babson College, you will acquire fundamental business skills and liberal arts knowledge. The aforementioned will help you to cultivate an entrepreneurial mindset. You can use the entrepreneurial mindset to navigate real business situations.
- Barnard College Acceptance Rate & Admission Requirements
- DeVry Student Portal Login | Devry University Alumni Login
- WGU Student Portal Login
- City University of London Login Portal
- Kern High School District Login Portal
- myWalden Student Portal Login Portal
Babson College Acceptance Rate – What is the Acceptance Rate at Babson College?
In order to accommodate diverse and fascinating groups of people all over the world, abson college admits about 27 percent of its total applications.
That means Babson’s college acceptance rate is 27%. The early acceptance rate is 23.7%.
In essence, the college only admits less than 30 percent of all the students who applied for admission in its college.
The acceptance rate at Babson college is quite selective. This is evident in the percentage of students admitted in 2020 (Fall)
Total Male Female
Applicants 6,362 66.3% 33.7%
Admitted 1,680 56.0% 44.0%
Enrolled 600 55.7% 44.3%
Grade Point Average Requirement at Babson College
If you are seeking admission into Babson College; your Grade Point Average (GPA) should be over 3.5. That means your grades should be a mixture of A’s and B’s.
Note: Babson College takes into consideration your high school class ranks and recommendation letters for admission.
SAT/ACT scores Requirements at Babson College
Babson College is one of the schools that are offering a test-optional admission. This would continue for the next three academic years; 2022-23, 2023-24, and 2024-25.
Note that once admitted into Babson College, you would be required to submit your official scores.
If you are submitting your test scores, kindly note that the previously admitted students had scored between 1270 and 1450 for SAT, and between 27 and 32 for ACT. You should aim between 1330-1490 for the SAT. This would place you above other sound students seeking admission into the college.
You have the option to submit self reported test scores for your SAT/ACT.
If you have taken SAT/ACT more than once, Babson College will superscore and use the best individual section scores while reviewing your application.
The optional writing section on either the SAT or ACT. SAT II subject tests are not essential for Babson’s admission.
SAT reporting code:3075 ACT reporting code 1780.
Babson College Admission Requirements for first-year students
Note that Babson college looks out for your writing skills, test scores (optional), creativity, leadership, enthusiasm; all-around performance all through your high school academic year.
Admission Requirements for the first year
You must have carried four to five courses per year in Maths, English, Laboratory Science, Social Science and Foreign Language.
You are to submit a final high school transcript, GED, or equivalent. Your transcript should specify that you have successfully completed your high school in good academic standing.
- Babson College does not accept any A Level Exam results. .
- Test scores: It is not a must to submit your test scores. Babson College is one of the schools offering a test-optional admission. This would continue for the next three academic years; 2022-23, 2023-24, and 2024-25.
- Not submitting your test scores doesn’t hinder your chance of gaining admission into college. You will be treated in a likewise manner with those that submitted.
- In reviewing your application, Babson College will superscore and use the best individual section scores, if you have taken the SAT or ACT more than once. The optional writing section on either the SAT or ACT. SAT II subject tests are not essential for Babson’s admission.
SAT reporting code 3075. ACT reporting code 1780.
You are to submit your TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), IELTS (International English Language Testing Service) examination or The Duolingo English Test or the Cambridge Assessment English Qualifications—C1 Advanced, C2 Proficiency or C1 Business Higher accepted scores if English is not your Native Language. This helps Babson College to evaluate your level of proficiency in English.
Proof of English test scores will only be waived for you if you have shown through the submission of other documents that you have high proficiency in reading, writing,and English.
Advanced Placement: You may be granted credits and/or advanced course placement for the successful completion of the Advanced Placement (AP) examination given by the Educational Testing Service of the College Entrance Examination Board, the International Baccalaureate, the Swiss Matura, or the completion of coursework at an accredited college or university.
You are to pay a $75 application fee
You are to submit recommendation letters.
Babson College Advanced Credits
- You may be granted credits and/or advanced course placement for the successful completion of the Advanced Placement (AP) examination given by the Educational Testing Service of the College Entrance Examination Board, the International Baccalaureate, the Swiss Matura, or the completion of coursework at an accredited college or university.
- You may submit a maximum of 16 credits (equivalent to one full semester) of advanced credit, which includes credits earned from AP/IB/French Bacc/Swiss Maturité and coursework taken at other colleges or universities.
- You may submit not more than 8 total credits from AP/IB/French Bacc/Swiss Maturité in the Intermediate Liberal Arts portion of the curriculum, specifically from the Culture and Values (CVA), History and Society (HSS), and Literature and Visual Arts (LVA) categories.
Credit for AP, IB, French Baccalaureate, and Swiss Maturité will only be awarded if there is an equivalent course in the Babson curriculum.
If you have graduated from high school and already enrolled in a regionally accredited community college or university; you are not allowed to apply as a first-year student.
If you once applied to Babson as first-year students but you were not given admission, you may reapply as a transfer student after completing at least one semester at the time of application.
Babson College Admission Requirements for transfer students – What are the Admission Requirements for Transfer Students at Babson College?
Transfer applicants are high school graduates who have completed at least one semester at a regionally accredited community college or university, prior to the application deadline.
To be eligible for transfer, you need to have completed at least one semester of study before the transfer application deadline.
You are expected to submit a completed transfer application
You are to submit an Official transcript: a college/university transcript and a final high school transcript. The transcript must show the grades for a full course load at the time of application.
- Your transcript must be sent from each institution you attended. Follow it up to ensure that your transcripts are received seven business days before classes begin in your first semester.
- You are to submit your College’s Official Report form: Your Academic Dean or Student Affairs Dean is expected to fill out the form from each college or university that you have attended as a full-time student. The form must be submitted alongside your other application credentials by the application deadline.
- Professor evaluation: You are to submit letters of recommendation, at least one, from a college professor: Follow it to ensure that your recommendations are received by the admission office by the stated deadlines.
- You are expected to submit essays
- You are to submit your Mid-semester grade report: The Mid-Term Report Form is required if you are currently enrolled in college-level classes. Here, you will need to list every class you are taking; even if your class has not yet had a midterm exam.
- You are to ask each professor to comment on your academic progress to date.
- Also, you are to ensure that the course number, course title, and credit hours are clearly listed.
- The form should be submitted with your completed application by the application deadline. If your course schedule changes after submitting the form, do let us know.
- You are to submit your official test scores if you completed high school 5 years ago. You are required to submit the scores of either the SAT I or ACT. You are not required to submit the writing portion of the SAT I, the writing portion of the ACT, or SAT II test scores.
- You are to pay a $75 application fee
- You are to submit your TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), IELTS (International English Language Testing Service) examination or The Duolingo English Test or the Cambridge Assessment English Qualifications—C1 Advanced, C2 Proficiency or C1 Business Higher accepted scores if English is not your Native Language. This helps Babson College to evaluate your level of proficiency in English.
- Proof of English test scores will only be waived for you if you have shown through the submission of other documents that you have high proficiency in reading, writing,and English.
- High School Transcripts-We require an official transcript for all secondary schools you have attended. It is your responsibility to ensure that your transcripts are received by the stated deadlines.
- Course Materials-You are to submit syllabi for all college-level courses that you would like to receive transfer credit. Kindly visit the “Transfer Credit Application section” of Babson college website for more information.
Cost of Study at Babson College – How much does it cost to study at Babson College?
Babson College Requirements for International Students – What are the Requirements for international students?
Every International Student is required to submit a certified English translation of your high school, transcripts, college transcripts, and course materials.
- Attach certification to your original documents.
- The transcript should show the credit for the courses you are taking
as equivalent to semester hours.
You can visit Babson college website for more information – https://www.babson.edu
If you have any questions concerning Babson College Acceptance Rate & Admission Requirements, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Do well to share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.