Australian Trade and Investment Commission Recruitment: Australian Trade and Investment Commission Recruitment 2023 is accepting applications from interested and qualified candidates.
Table of Contents
Australian Trade and Investment Commission Recruitment
The Australian Trade and Investment Commission, also known as Austrade, is a Commonwealth Government agency within the Foreign Affairs and Trade portfolio, engaged in the promotion and assistance of Australian companies in gaining access to overseas markets and opportunities. The commission employs approximately 1,080 people, operates globally, and is administered by its head office in Sydney, New South Wales.
we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Business Development Manager
|Company||Australian Trade and Investment Commission|
|Position||Senior Business Development Manager|
- Support your Trade Commissioner for Africa manager, and Head of Mission Accra to deliver Austrade’s objectives in Ghana and broader west Africa. This includes the development of strategic sector plans, marketing plans, and initiatives, mentoring the BDM Accra position and supervising the allocation of tasks within the Austrade Accra team, and working with your team and other Austrade Africa and High Commission colleagues to resolve complex issues.
- Work with your Trade Commissioner manager to lead your team in the effective delivery of trade advice, services, and outcomes for sectors of responsibility. Specifically:
- Work with Global Engagement Managers (GEMS) in Australia and Austrade’s global teams to deliver targeted services to high-potential and high-impact export clients.
- Assess and service other clients on a case-by-case basis, in consultation with the Trade Commissioner of Africa.
- Contribute to the development of Austrade’s digital services, allowing the latest market insights and updates to be shared widely among Australian businesses.
- Lead your Team in delivering the following services to Australian business clients:
- Tailored research and advice on market conditions, opportunities, and market entry strategies.
- Active monitoring and advice on the evolving regulatory environment in Ghana and West Africa relevant to each client.
- Liaison on behalf of clients with potential in-market partners and customers.
- Advice on and assistance with promotion and marketing strategies.
- Coordination of client visit programs and in-market support in accordance with Austrade’s Client Service Policy.
- Top 10 High Paying Jobs in Germany
- Caregiver Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In UK
- Unskilled Jobs With Visa Sponsorship USA For Cleaner
- Health Care Assistant in the UK with VISA Sponsorship
- Caregiver Jobs in USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
- Lead your Austrade Accra team in undertaking market research and analysis to identify market trends for existing and emerging business opportunities for Australia in sectors and sub-sectors of responsibility.
- Provide coaching to team members, ensure team members understand their role, utilize Austrade systems effectively, and adhere to Austrade policies in carrying out their work.
- Collaborate with Austrade Africa and High Commission Accra colleagues and other Australian Government partners in planning, coordinating, and delivering visits to Ghana and West Africa by Federal and State Government Ministers and any associated business or trade missions as required.
- Lead your team in developing and maintaining strong relationships, partnerships, and networks within sectors of responsibility including government, industry associations, key industry players, and potential investors.
- Maintain Austrade standards and policies, including diversity in the workplace, ethical practice, and compliance with audit requirements.
- Uphold Australian Public Service (APS) Values, Employment Principles and Code of Conduct, and Work Health & Safety (WHS) principles at all times.
For more detailed information please view the Job Information Pack.
To be eligible for consideration and appointment you must have:
Work Authorisation – to be eligible for employment with Austrade in Ghana, candidates must be legally authorized to live and work in Ghana at the time of appointment.
Language – the successful candidate must be a highly motivated team member, fluent in written and spoken English.
Security Clearance – the successful applicant must be willing to complete an Entry Level Screening Pack and be confirmed as a suitable person to access Government resources prior to commencement in the
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
If you have any questions concerning Australian Trade and Investment Commission Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.