Australian Federal Police Operations Officer salaries | Average Australian Federal Police salary.
Australian Federal Police Salary: The Australian Federal Police salary can be paid depending on the city you are assigned at and if you are full-time or part-time as there are hourly, weekly, monthly, and yearly pays to suit the Police forces.
Are you searching for How much do australian federal police get paid, Australian federal police salary, Australian federal police salary scale, Australian federal police salary packaging, Australian federal police detective salary, Australian federal police commissioner salary, Australian federal police protective service officer salary, Australian federal police pay scale, Aus federal police salary, and What is australian federal police? then this article is for you, we will discuss everything you need to know about AFP Salary scales.
Police officers’ salaries vary drastically based on experience, skills, gender, or location, and below you will find a detailed breakdown based on many different criteria.
The Popular Jobs And The Average Australian Federal Police salary
Australian Federal Police salaries in Australia:
There are different sectors of the Australian Federal Police which varying salary ranges which are discussed and highlighted.
Major Salaries Includes;
Commander -v$115,258 per year
Data Scientist – $109,128 per year
Investigator – $89,850 per year
Operation Officer – $86,022 per year
Payroll Officer – $87,749 per year
Social Worker – $97,931 per year
Technical Officer – $104,670 per year
Member Service Representatives – $89,383 per year
- Travel Nurse Salary + Job Outlook
- Lawyer Salary – Top 10 Law Careers
- Top 10 High Paying Jobs in Germany
- Highest Paying Jobs in America for Graduates
- United Nation Police Recruitment: Rank, Salary and Uniform
AFP Salary According To Department Includes
Administrative Assistance Department
- Executive Assistant – $73,096 per year
- Support Staff – $91,367 per year
Human Resources Department
- Director Of Recruiting – $105,190 per year
- Personnel Officer – $85,712 per year
- Safety Specialist – $99,400 per year
- Senior Human Resources Associate – $99,891 per year
IT Operation & Helpdesk Department
- Network Engineer – $100,264 per year
- Systems Administrator – $97,535 per year
Information Design & Documentation Department
- Data Analyst – $98,176 per year
- Technical Analyst – $99, 891 per year
- Intelligence Analyst – $93,912 per year
- Business Intelligence Developer – $105,962 per year
- Legal Senior Lawyer – $93,915 per year
- Lawyer – $90,363 per year
- Litigation Lawyer – $90,372 per year
- Registered Mental Health Nurse – $99,891 per year
- Registered Nurse – $98,058 per year
Security & Public Safety Department
- Police Officer – $114,555 per year
- Technical Security Threat Intelligence Officer – $81,234 per year
Salary Entitlement For The Australian Federal Police
Certain entitlements may vary between categories of Australian Federal Police employment depending on your work location, type of work, working pattern, and access to flexible work opportunities.
However, standard salary entitlement and benefits include:
- Eighteen (18) days of paid personal leave per year
- Sixteen (16) weeks of paid maternity leave (after 12 months of service) for each confinement.
- Paid long service leave after 10 years of continuous Commonwealth service
- Entitlement to housing, transport, and other benefits.
If you have any questions concerning Australian Federal Police Salary, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.