Australian Federal Police (AFP) Job Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal.
Australian Federal Police Job Recruitment: The Australian Federal Police, AFP Job Recruitment Application process is available for 2022/2023 applicants willing to start a career in the AFP, from all backgrounds and walks of life as AFP Officer.
Are you searching for How much do australian federal police get paid, Australian federal police jobs, Australian federal police job requirements, Australian federal police jobs brisbane, australian federal police job review, Australia federal police jobs, australian federal police career, Australian federal police forensic jobs, australian federal police admin jobs, Australian federal police cyber security jobs, AFP jobs canberra, AFP jobs toronto, AFP jobs brisbane, AFP jobs adelaide, AFP jobs login, AFP job openings, and AFP job vacancies 2022? then this article is for you, we will discuss everything you need to know about career in AFP.
The Australian Federal Police is committed to recruiting more First Nations people, Men, women, and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds this year 2022/2023 Recruitment.
Applicants/Candidates should access the Australian Federal Police Recruitment website and follow all processes concerning the Recruitment stages so as to be considered and recruited.
About AFP Recruitment
The Australian Federal Police (AFP) is the national and principal federal law enforcement agency of the Australian Government with a unique role.
The AFP is an independent agency of the Department of Home Affairs and is responsible to the minister for home affairs and accountable to the Parliament of Australia
- They are responsible for investigating crime and protecting the national security of the Commonwealth of Australia.
- The AFP focuses on preventing, investigating, and disrupting transnational, serious, complex, and organized crime including terrorism and violent extremism, cybercrime, child exploitation, drug smuggling, and human trafficking.
- The mission of the AFP is to provide dynamic and effective law enforcement to the people of Australia.
- The AFP is also responsible for delivering community policing in the Australian Capital Territory through ACT Policing and to other dependent territories.
- They also help in providing protective security and contributing to United Nations peacekeeping around the world.
Requirement For Australian Federal Police Recruitment 2022/2023
- You must be an Australian citizen at the time of application
- 18 years of age and above
- Have a valid driver’s license (provisional and automatic licenses are accepted)
- Undergo drug and alcohol testing
- Undergo security vetting
- Applicants should have a minimum of a Year 10 Certificate with a Cert IV / Diploma level qualification or Trade Certificate or University level qualifications.
- Candidates should endeavor to provide a 10-year traffic history statement for each state or territory where a license has been held and must be no older than 3 months at the time of applying.
- Applicants should have a high level of integrity, intelligence, fitness, and willingness to serve in any area of the Australian Federal Police.
- Should have and be able to portray cultural values which can be accessed on the site
- Visit the AFP website for further information on their values and culture: https://www.afp.gov.au/about-us/our-organisation/valuesand-culture.
- British Army Commonwealth Recruitment
- Royal Air Force Recruitment (RAF)
- Calgary Police Jobs Recruitment
- Northern Territory Police Recruitment (NT)
- United Nation Police Recruitment
- U.S Dallas Police Recruitment
- Norwegian Police Recruitment
Recruitment Process Into The Australian Federal Police
All candidates or applicants should make sure that they have met the minimum requirement needed to apply first before heading to go on so as not to be disappointed.
However, the recruitment process to be enlisted and accepted into the Australian Federal Police are as follows; The recruitment process may take a number of months to be finalized but the AFP Recruitment Team will keep you advised of your progress.
For further information please review https://jobs.afp.gov.au/job-opportunities/application-process
Applicants to visit the Entry Level Recruit page to find out more about what you need to do before you apply, the required documentation, and the recruitment process at https://jobs.afp.gov.au/become-an-officer/officer-application-process
Application Process For The Australian Federal Police Recruitment
- Before applying make sure to look at courses that will help you find a role as an Australian Federal Police, check out
- Go to the website of the application and apply for the ongoing recruitment
- You will be given an entrance exam so make sure to be fully prepared
- The AFP Entrance Exam is made up of five (5) sections which include literacy skills, numeracy skills, abstract reasoning, written assessment, and emotional intelligence.
- After the exam, submit a detailed application when invited for an integrity check and show your Australian nationality.
- You will be asked to the Recruit Assessment Validation Centre (RAVC) for a series of assessments.
- Those selected for the recruit program will be contacted by a member of Recruitment with a formal offer of engagement.
- The formal offer will include details of salary, band level, deployment location, and conditions of engagement.
- Once accepted, there are 24 weeks of training at the AFP College in Barton, ACT, and a further year of on-the-job training.
AFP Recruitment Entrance Exam
You will receive an email invitation when you are required to complete this gateway. The invitation will include exam times and dates. The exam is generally held in a supervised environment four times a year at various locations around Australia. However, due to COVID-19, exams may be held in a home-based setting.
The exam consists of five online tests designed to assess your cognitive ability and emotional intelligence.
|Test||Assessment type||Number of questions||Time allowed|
|Literacy skills||Text entry and multiple choice||30||35 mins|
|Numeracy skills||Text entry and multiple choice||30||35 mins|
|Abstract reasoning||Multiple choice||30||35 mins|
|Writing ability||Extended writing||1||35 mins|
|Emotional intelligence||Multiple choice||141||Untimed|
You must meet the minimum score in each test in order to progress to the next stage of the application process. If you don’t pass literacy skills, numeracy skills, abstract reasoning or writing ability at the first attempt, you will be given one opportunity to re-sit. If you don’t pass emotional intelligence, you will have to wait 12 months before you can re-sit.
The entrance exam is administered by the Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER). You can find practice tests on the ACER website.
If you have any questions concerning Australian Federal Police Job Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.